Figment News!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
OK-

Could they possibly put Figment and Stitch together in a room and let them tear each other to shreds?
Both of those characters are annoying.

There. I said it. Been wanting to say it.
Hah ! In your face, Figment Lovers !

By the way, I like Barney.

:fork:

I like Barney too. :wave:

barneybeersticker.jpg

mitchk

kristenwithfigment.jpg

I love Figment. :)

I finally found someone who looks shorter than I do next to giant Figment. Oh well, like others have said, a giant Figment is better than no Figment at all. "A dream can be a dream come true, with just that spark ... in me and you" See ya in May :wave:

the-reason14

Is it really that difficult for them to bring back the dreamfinder, I mean meet and greet wise. I know todays audience may not be to familiar with him and everything, but why can they just bring him back.

Figment is the best thing at Epcot! Bring back Dreamfinder and open up the Upstairs of Imagination with all the games, etc. The walking slabs of meat that need to have all the new Disney characters would not like something that is old school from Epcot cause they have no brains to think for themselves.:lookaroun

jedimaster1227

The walking slabs of meat that need to have all the new Disney characters would not like something that is old school from Epcot cause they have no brains to think for themselves.:lookaroun

This is the first time I have heard such an explaination... I don't know whether to criticize, agree or tell you to work in the company's marketing section so that you can realize the truth about what you just said... :veryconfu

My DW and I have been using the Slab of meat, with the ones that are walking around with the drool bucket around their neck with no trace of an idea in their brain what life is about.:hammer:
Leave it all old school for me that is the best . I have been a Epcot nut since the first Year it opened and now my DW is also. Some of the changes are ok but most are the DUMBEST things I have seen. I thought that EPCOT was a place to learn and see new Ideas not turn it into a fun park because people don't want to expand their brain!:brick: Soaring is great but Nemo what happened to learning? Space was great but most can not ride now you can on one side but you do learn. Test track? I drive on roads like that every day just not in a convetible.

zao

Good to see this thread.... My girlfriend and I went to Epcot yesterday, and we were about to ride JIA for the 1000th time. And than those water fountains caught our attention, so we went up the stair walkway on the left side of honeyi shrunk the audience, and than we saw the SIGN... my gf is an absolute disney fanatic, been a few thousdand times and never knew about it... Anyhow walked around the corner and there he was, and 2 photographers absoultely no line. Than we went to JIA and absoultely no one in site... in fact when we got on the ride, the attendent girl asked to take a picture of us in the seat together, not a picture you wouldnt normally get just because its so quick moving, it was cool.

bgraham34

Just add the meet and greet after the Original Ride is put back in and I will be happy. I wonder how many young kids today like figment.

tazhughes

I love being able to take my pic with Figment, though I do miss dreamfinder and wish it could go back to the original ride.

On a side note, would it be too much to ask that they put out some decent t-shirts or hats with figment on them. I'd love to get a figment t-shirt, but the designs they currently offer are terrible! I can't even find kids stuff that my kids like.

Please Disney improve the merchandise of this classic character.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom