few more CP questions

kcw

Original Poster
you're correct- the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, maybe more commonly known to you as the Mormons? haha that's just a nickname though!

Darwin

brittany3 said:
about the LDS thing.... um... where can you get info. on the wards down there? Is the singles ward better than the family one? hmmm... i live in the utah valley area, do you think if I go to the presentation a BYU they would give me some of that information?

I agree with the KCW and Taryn about the singles ward. I like to mingle with others my age. I don't think they'll give you that information at the BYU presentation. In some of the packets I got at orientation at Disney World, there was a page that had religous services and locations: Catholics, Baptists, LDS/Mormons, Muslim, etc. And I've mentioned before (post #4 of this thread) that you could also go to lds.org and type in your location and it will tell you where to meet. Brittany3, you said your in Utah Valley? My wife and I are in Provo. You doing the CP? I could help you out if you need any info.

I think we turned this thread to a CP-LDS chat. Hope the moderators don't mind, but I guess that was your initial question wasn't it KCW? :D

kcw

Original Poster
Darwin said:
I think we turned this thread to a CP-LDS chat. Hope the moderators don't mind, but I guess that was your initial question wasn't it KCW? :D

haha yes, yes it was...and I got a sufficient answer! thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom