Festive!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
They are cute, very neat. Love the concept...

But, is there any way to turn the sound off however? Every time I want to click between tabs to check something...I get dings...

@wdwmagic ?

If I'm a minority opinion about them, I'll just survive I guess...but...after the initial "hey, that's cute" wears off it becomes extremely annoying.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Nevermind. I just blocked the .js resource with adblock. Works (doesn't work) GREAT for me now!

Seriously though, love the idea!

StarWarsGirl

It is very peaceful listening to the ornaments chime when moving my cursor across them.

Now I just need some snow outside my window to accompany the sound. :happy:
snow-sale.jpg

Here, I'll even fill a cart for you
th

MinnieM123

Premium Member
O.k. Hate to admit it, but when I first logged in a little while ago, and my mouse hit one of the ornaments, the chime (from where?!) scared the heck out of me! Heh, heh . . . now that I know how they work, I think they're so festive and fun! Plus, the ornaments and garland are pretty, too. This is great and thanks! :happy:

luv

Years ago, I received a (gift) cd that did this on the computer...and it had all the holidays, seasons and even just fun things like pretzels. When it went into screen saver mode, stuff would fall, like snow, hearts, pretzel salt.

Do they still sell anything like that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom