Festival of the Lion King

RSoxNo1

Nemo > FotLK

IMO. I was expecting a retelling of the story and some Scar/Simba action. I guess with those expectations I would of been disappointed, but still a great show and Nemo is only better because of the massive puppets, great preformers, uniqueness, and catchy songs.

I'd see both in a heart beat.

To me, FotLK is head and shoulders above Nemo because of the music. It's music that we recognize vs. music created for the show. With that being said, I have Go with the Flow on my iPod.

_Scar

To me, FotLK is head and shoulders above Nemo because of the music. It's music that we recognize vs. music created for the show. With that being said, I have Go with the Flow on my iPod.

sung by random people. I like nemo better with all the characters and it follows the story exactly. That's just my opinion, but whith that being said also I love all the floats and Timon :shrug: Is the elephant Captain Haiti or w/e from the Jungle Book?

EPCOTPluto

The elephant in FOTLK is unnamed from DL's Lion King Celebration parade back in 1994.

rafiki.jpg

DL Elephant Float

elephantdl.jpeg

DAK Elephant Float

elephantdak.jpeg

~Tinkerbell~

I really love FotLK; the music, the floats, the performers - everything is just brilliant. And the tumble monkeys make me laugh too! I loved Timon before, but I can't wait to see him as a 'Living Character'! He looks great on Bobster's video, thanks for sharing! :)

hack2112

Being a big Broadway fan, and especially an Avenue Q freak, I would much rather see Nemo. However, FotLK is an abosolutely breathtaking show that I always make a plan to see at least once on my trip.

fmingo36

Got to be the Hive-Jive person at the start of the show on my birthday this past March. I got a certificate. It made my day. LOVE the show!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom