Festival of Fantasy Parade Moving to 2pm Daily Starting in August.

Bacon

Original Poster
Starting august 20th magic kingdom will no longer sport a 3:00 parade and will move festival of fantasy to 2pm

Biff215

While hardly a big deal, I wonder what's prompting this change? While both times are ridiculously hot, I think I might prefer this as we always take an afternoon break to go back to the resort. Occasionally we'll make it to 2:00, but never 3:00, so we rarely catch FoF unless we purposely plan to head back early for the evening.

This typically backfires in the summer as we end up sweating through our clothes watching it on MSUSA and then go to dinner two hours later. At least now we can catch the parade, cool off and freshen up at the resort, then head back for the evening, not that this time change has anything to do with me. :rolleyes:

Kman101

While hardly a big deal, I wonder what's prompting this change? While both times are ridiculously hot, I think I might prefer this as we always take an afternoon break to go back to the resort. Occasionally we'll make it to 2:00, but never 3:00, so we rarely catch FoF unless we purposely plan to head back early for the evening.

This typically backfires in the summer as we end up sweating through our clothes watching it on MSUSA and then go to dinner two hours later. At least now we can catch the parade, cool off and freshen up at the resort, then head back for the evening, not that this time change has anything to do with me. :rolleyes:

I agree with this. If i'm staying a few days and do the parks from opening I'm usually spent by 2/3 ... I like the change in time. Makes sense with the storms we get in the summer as well. And often times 3pm is one of the hottest points of the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom