Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

The Duck

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Loved the Ben-Hur style fanfare at the beginning but when I saw the Mime-Thug leading the way in front of the Tangled float, I almost fell out of my chair! The dragon was, of course, the best part. Loved the fire effects and having Phillip out front in a mock battle was an especially dramatic effect. Bravo!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
MikeAndThemouse on twitter posted this one.

BiTzE-zIAAALw1q.jpg:large

muteki

Did we see art for the Pinocchio/Fantasia float beforehand? I really like it. Malificent moved around a lot more than I expected too. I wonder at what point they worked in Elsa/Anna?

KLinder7

Looked amazing! Can't wait to see it in person in 21 days. Now just got to think of where I want to post up in the park to see it. Any thoughts?

Wow a great parade...and this is from watching the Livestream! Can't wait to see it person. Btw the complainers have already begun on twitter "the floats are too tall/too big" " little ones can't see Peter Pan and Wendy" "too much going on" ugh

You can't please all of Dis-Fandom.

NMBC1993

I just finished watching two different streams from two different angles and I hate to be the first person to admit it, but I thought it was just OK. While I admit it is a blessing seeing any new parade travel down the streets of the Magic Kingdom, it just didn't connect with me. First off, the music, to me wasn't as gripping or catchy as something like Tapestry of Nations, Jammin' Jungle, Spectromagic or even the 25th Anniversary Parade. Also, I thought it was funny that every time I was impressed by something, it ended up being one of the supporting cast ex. the mime, the crows, the seahorses, Dopey and Sneezy etc. Maybe they should have put more money into the cast rather then the floats (the ones that are actually original that is). I'm also glad I wasn't the only one to see Captain Hook on that anchor and think "Why didn't they make that swing as well". As far as the dragon goes, I do agree that, that was the best of them all but I couldn't help but think as I was watching how cool would it have been if the head and neck could move around more and hover over the guests like it was going to attack them. I know these are all just nitpicks and that overall the parade will be quite popular, but I don't see myself fighting large crowds or using FP+ to catch this parade in the future. Finally, I know we had that amazing dragon, but no love for the other villains? Just sayin'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom