Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

Micaelorum

Good morning! Have a great day!! I'm just 7000 km away..lol Do you know if there's someone streaming the parade today? Or when do you think there'll be video on YouTube? Enjoy!! Thank you.

tcsnwhite

Pretty sure youtube vids will be up later in the evening or at least start by tomorrow, and the next several days.

Things seem to show up pretty quickly these days. When DL premieres stuff, it's usually up in a matter of hours.

jrh1985

Pretty sure youtube vids will be up later in the evening or at least start by tomorrow, and the next several days.

Things seem to show up pretty quickly these days. When DL premieres stuff, it's usually up in a matter of hours.
When it comes to the trolley shows, Steve(wdwmagic) Puts it up like lightning fast! On CADCT's Opening day, there was 2-3 Vids on YT, More than that on its final day. We'll see what FOF does tonight. Wonder how big the crowd will be compared to ROE's 25th, 30th and CADCT's Finale

lilclerk

I'm so happy and excited that this parade is starting on my birthday! Especially my 16th birthday!!!!! :joyfull:
Happy birthday!

tumblr_mzuwldeX6E1qew6kmo1_500.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom