Festival of Fantasy choreo?

mm52200

Original Poster
This is very random, but I had a quick question about some of the choreography in FoF. Just got back from WDW and saw the parade twice and it's still in great shape. However, the last day I watched it the Lost Boys choreography seemed different in that they longer did any of the choreo that involved them jumping through their hula hoops or being held up in the air while holding onto the hula hoops. Both were really cool pieces of choreo and I was wondering if they were just performing a contingency or if it was officially changed for some reason? Thanks!

Goofywilliam

This is very random, but I had a quick question about some of the choreography in FoF. Just got back from WDW and saw the parade twice and it's still in great shape. However, the last day I watched it the Lost Boys choreography seemed different in that they longer did any of the choreo that involved them jumping through their hula hoops or being held up in the air while holding onto the hula hoops. Both were really cool pieces of choreo and I was wondering if they were just performing a contingency or if it was officially changed for some reason? Thanks!
Was it hot or rain that day? I could be wrong, but i believe i remember reading that choreography would be toned down if it was to hot or if the path was wet from an earlier rain storm.

WDWLover#1

Did u mean no longer?

Kitty17794

They only just (finally) added heat contingencies to the parade this month. So if it gets to 104 (or feeling like 104) then they drop to contingency.

ToTBellHop

But 103, no slacking.
They pack ice cubes in their clothes and deal! 104, they all get these instead of hula hoops:

3841243881_02e92350b5_b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom