News 'Ferrytale Fireworks - A Sparkling Dessert Cruise' returns September 18

castlecake2.0

Interesting as there are numerous boats. I'd assume this has more to do with construction at GF near the boat docks, but they could just shift the sailings to Poly and WL if that was the only issue.
I believe one of the ferries is going in for a refurbishment, leaving only two in operation, so they can’t take one of the two out of service to host the party

DCBaker

Premium Member
The Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise is now available for reservations following the refurbishment, with the first booking date of July 12.

Here is the updated pricing - $130 for adults and $100 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included).

The pricing was previously listed on the Walt Disney World website at $99 for adults and $69 for children (tax and gratuity included).

ToTBellHop

The Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise is now available for reservations following the refurbishment, with the first booking date of July 12.

Here is the updated pricing - $130 for adults and $100 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included).

The pricing was previously listed on the Walt Disney World website at $99 for adults and $69 for children (tax and gratuity included).

Can I just sell them my left leg instead?

Ayla

Holy crap.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Well we all know Disney can't sell movie tickets or D+ subscriptions, so take that consumers of the last salvageable vestige of this empty hulk of a once great company!

TheMaxRebo

We've done this in the past and enjoyed it - was a nice break from the Main St crowds and was fun to tour around the lake. They had a scavenger hunt game for the kids and plenty of drinks and snacks ....

... That said, another thing getting to a price point it is hard to justify, not sure I would pay this to do it again

DisneyDebRob

What justifies a 30% price increase!? There better be top-shelf liquor, lobster tails and a violinist on board if they want my business. ;)
Maybe a violinist on one cruise..and Steve Vai on another for me. I would still think about whether to shell out that kind of money. Wow it’s getting crazy with pricing for almost everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom