Fender's Interview Update... :)

Sir Hiss527

Original Poster
so yes today..I went to an interview out at disney, all went well..I got my audition on thursday..(thumbs up) I'm just so surprised the people that go out there and try and get a job..People wearing jeans, long hair, non-shaven, and they get offers..well anyways I of course was going for characters again..and Gino (my interviewer) asked me if I wanted to do anything else, and was like "I guess attractions"...So he asked me which park preferebly..I said either MGM or MK, and he said alright I can get you a job working RnRC, ToT, Beauty and the Beast, and FANTASMIC!! I was like ummm "SWEET!" So if the audition doesn't go well..which I hope it does..I got something pretty tight to fall back on to. Wish me luck!

BTW- I wore a shirt and tie... :)

MinnieKat24

Ohhh!! Good luck Fender! I would kill to be a bellhop at ToT... haha I love them. I make friends with just about all of them everytime I visit, because I usually don't get too far away from there. It's my favorite ride, so I practically live in the Hollywood Tower Hotel. :D

madtheswine630

I'm just so surprised the people that go out there and try and get a job..People wearing jeans, long hair, non-shaven, and they get offers..

I'm with ya there! I had an interview two weeks ago for an internship nearby (not Disney-related). Having never been to an actual professional interview before, I dressed up in a tailored suit and everything. As I was walking out, I saw a college-age girl come in the visitor's entrance wearing the classic hoodie/jeans combo that so many of us college students are fond of. Now, as much as I love the hoodie, I'd never in a million years wear it to an interview! Maybe she was there for something else, but if you work at this place, then you don't come in the visitor's entrance, you come in another one on the other side of the building...therefore, I can't imagine what other reason she was there.

(Privately, I was praying she WAS there for an interview, so it would make me look that much better. LOL ;) 'Course, watch, she probably got the offer!)

Anyway, good luck with your interview! :D I'm jealous you got offered a place in attractions (well, that you know where you'd be placed, I mean)! When I interviewed there several years ago, they said there was no way to tell where I'd be placed. Disappointing, lol!

Sir Hiss527

Original Poster
Here's what happend....today

Alrighty well I arrived at my audition at about 3:30, went inside did the registering thing. Well I did the dance..it was so easy!! it was only 4 steps...but I had a good time doing it. It was really fun! And then we had our animation lesson, and then it was time for us to see what happend. Well I was sitting there for about 15 minutes getting really excited...I was like "This could be it!! yay!!" Everyone else was either getting offers, or the 'Character Pool'..All of a sudden they called 5 of us to come back, and do the puppet audition. That was a lot of fun, even though I never heard the song they played for us. So when we went back out, it was just the 5 of us....So I was like "What is happening right now..ahh!!" I could of screamed with excitement. But in the end, I did get the 'Character Pool' which did the rest of the other 4 that remained. I'm happy with that though, cause I know I will hopefully get called. (crosses fingers). :)

joanna71985

Goodluck..

there are puppet shows at disney?? I don't think i've ever seen one.. then again i haven't been down too too much..:rolleyes:

Yup, there are quite a few shows/parades involving puppets on property. They include: Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Playhouse Disney, and Disney Stars and Motor Cars parade at MGM; Festival of the Lion King, Pocahontas show, and Mickey's Jammin Jungle parade (and technically the Finding Nemo show has puppets, but that is equity).

infusionae

Yup, there are quite a few shows/parades involving puppets on property. They include: Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Playhouse Disney, and Disney Stars and Motor Cars parade at MGM; Festival of the Lion King, Pocahontas show, and Mickey's Jammin Jungle parade (and technically the Finding Nemo show has puppets, but that is equity).

Oh That's right! I've went to the play house disney show last june..When I think of a puppet, I think of a small, hand sized animal or what have you..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom