Feeling lost-- trip planning

kennedy

Okay-- so I'm feeling lost in my WDW planning this year... This will be the first year that I have not been able to find a discount code for the resorts, which is where we usually saved all our $$$...

So I've booked the resort. What should I be doing next to save the most money? I'm confused this year with the whole Magic Your Way set-up. We'll be staying for 8 nights in May. Do I save money by ordering park hopper tix in advance? (We usually just got them at the resort when we checked in.) Should I be arranging for us to be on the dining plan? (Again, we've never done this before.) Should I have gotten a package to save $$$ (I always heard it's better to book a room-only reservation.)

Strange that I feel so new to this, given that I've been to WDW so many times. But it seems like things have really changed in the last year.

Thanks, all you experts out there, for any advice you can provide.

Rcoaster809

Planning can take a lot of work, especially if you are looking at doing for the least amount of money. I think there is a dinning plan offer going on now, but I dont know if it would apply to your dates. I would say talk to Kingdom Konsultants. They would be very helpful to you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom