Feeding the dolphins at Dolphin Cove

rambocat1974

Original Poster
Hi all

I'm off to orlando in may and am really keen to show my daughter the Dolphins up close.

In previous years we've bought fish and fed them next to the pool in Dolphin Cove, but in 2009 the area beside the pool was roped off with ony a few folks inside feeding the dolphins.

Can anyone who has visited recently tell me if this is now the Dolphins up close tour for $50 each and is it the only way to get close to feed them??

Thanks for any info.
Rob

71jason

Can still feed them, at designated times, for $7. New rule (at least to me in the past few years since I've done it), everyone in your party must buy a tray of fish.

crazydaveh

Can still feed them, at designated times, for $7. New rule (at least to me in the past few years since I've done it), everyone in your party must buy a tray of fish.

Yes, SeaWorld is really cracking down on this. It does make it better for those who are feeding the dolphins not to have others steal their dolphin fun that aren't paying to feed them.

Plan to get in line 15 minutes before the feeding starts! They only sell a certain amount of food for each feeding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom