February 2014

cgulls

Any other February trips planned? And any good theories as to why the operating hours haven't been released yet? They're now a couple weeks later than they should be and a day later than what I'd consider the drop-dead 180-day date.

TAMarie

We haven't booked the trip yet but we are hoping to go February 23-28. I've never been to Disney in February and I am kind of hoping for low crowds and cooler weather (the hubby doesn't do very well in the FL heat). This will be our last trip before hopefully starting a family :)
That week will be less crowded than Presidents week for sure. The temperature will be probably be highs in the 70s with little humidity, although it could be anywhere from mid 50s-mid 80s. I'd pack layers because it could be cool in the early morning and evening. Your hubby should love the weather! My husband calls it perfect park touring weather.

We are going Feb 14-19. Our school dropped 3 days from Presidents week vacation:(, so DD will miss 2 days of school.

Upvote 0

geebee721

Going Feb 1st-8th....and the 2nd is Super Bowl sunday....can't believe my husband agreed to this! Went this same week two years ago and loved it....low crowds, the weather was nice...not too hot/cold. Im so glad they finally released the park hours.

Upvote 0

Darkzeid25

We'll be there 2/8-2/15. I know this topic kinda died out, but Disney has made some changes to the operating hours especially at MK during this time on the weekends.

Upvote 0

Chernaboggles

We're spending the entire month of February about 5 miles from WDW. Working vacation. I am about 35 days away from starting to LOSE MY MIND. (In a good way. Mostly.)

Upvote 0

cgulls

Original Poster
several closures for us February guests. Daytime monorail service the most recent addition. Hopefully, they stick to whatever has been announced and that's it! And if WDW could pull some strings and guarantee warm temps while we're there, that would be lovely, too.:D

Upvote 0

Dustinius

Could someone list the closures. I read that Splash is going to be closed, but can't find the info on the daytime monorail. Just wondering what else I am missing. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Upvote 0

Betsyboo

Could someone list the closures. I read that Splash is going to be closed, but can't find the info on the daytime monorail. Just wondering what else I am missing. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
If you lick on Info and then Refurbishments here on WDWMagic it will list the closings. There are several for the time I'm there - People Mover, Splash and a few restaurants. Resort monorail line 11am-7pm each day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom