Trip Club February 2014

cetta28

Well this seems to be empty but I am going to start it off....anyone going to visit in February 2014?!?! We are planning on going the last week of February (23-28). Is anyone else going during February? Our last visits were in May 09 and Sept 12, so any February tips would be greatly appreciated!!

cgulls

February 14 - 21. Mostly during Presidents Day week but hopefully hitting Rope Drop and having good touring plans will get us through.

Booked ADRs on Sunday (no real tricky ones though). Following the MDE stuff with interest. Hoping FPP is up and running for us by then

mishel635

We are taking our kids for the first time 2/15 - 2/22! SO excited. Staying at the BCV. We are big on making the meals part of our trip experience and our kids love going to restaurants, so we decided to go all out with a deluxe dining plan and have an ADR every day for breakfast and dinner. I know this isn't how a lot of people like to do Disney, but I am a big planner! :)
Can't wait to hear what everyone else has planned!

journ116

Will now have to join the "WDW Meet Up" forum, because <sniffle> our DLR got pushed back for yet another 2 years <sniffle, sniffle>. Our travel group decided that we would actually like to spend 2 weeks in Cali visiting more sites than just DLR...knowing that I'll finally get to visit Northern California AND DLR has eased the pain a little. Hey, any Disney-themed trip is a bonus in my book!

OK, OK, onto the pertinent info: We'll be making our venture Feb. 7-15th; and we'll be staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge AND Villas at Grand Floridian (I've been devouring everything I can about the new DVC resort on YouTube and various other sites...all right, it's become an obsession)! In the past week (since we made the DLR to WDW switch), I've been able to secure 3 ADR's, 1 BBB make-over, 2 Pirate League adventures, and inquired about an EP private dessert party!

152 days to go!

cgulls

We are taking our kids for the first time 2/15 - 2/22! SO excited. Staying at the BCV. We are big on making the meals part of our trip experience and our kids love going to restaurants, so we decided to go all out with a deluxe dining plan and have an ADR every day for breakfast and dinner. I know this isn't how a lot of people like to do Disney, but I am a big planner! :)
Can't wait to hear what everyone else has planned!

Sounds great. We have at least one adr per day. My only concern with having too many morning ADRs is that, even with ADRs in the park, you're less likely to be done by Rope Drop and losing that precious touring time, especially important with the kiddos.

Dumbo2675

We hope to be in Disney World Feb 8th to Feb 15th staying at the Mystic Dunes Resort. We plan on making at least dinning reservation thru ADR to the Hoop De Du Musical Revue and possibly buying a 4 or 5 day Hopper Pass to the Parks. Pray for us to have good weather to fly out with. Hope to run into some of you that I speak with on here.

PolynesianPrincess

We hope to be in Disney World Feb 8th to Feb 15th staying at the Mystic Dunes Resort. We plan on making at least dinning reservation thru ADR to the Hoop De Du Musical Revue and possibly buying a 4 or 5 day Hopper Pass to the Parks. Pray for us to have good weather to fly out with. Hope to run into some of you that I speak with on here.

We stayed a Mystic Dunes a few years back. I enjoyed it there.

LizC

We will be at the Boardwalk Villas 1/31 - 2/8. So excited!

@Jenna I will definitely be having a few pints at the Rose & Crown, I'll keep and eye out for ya.

Is anyone planning on doing a meet up for this time?

cfry06

Just booked a long weekend over our little guy's BDay weekend. We are now DVC - but saving points for a future trip in Oct. Currently booked at a Royal Room @ Port Orleans Riverside. Looking fwd to checking it out the 6th -10th!

@Jenna we always stop in to R & C for snakebites! We'll look for you there!

Jenna

Aww @LizC and @cfry06 I've just realised the dates don't line up :( I arrive on the 10th and won't start work officially until at least the 16th :( You'll just have to schedule another trip :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom