February 2011 Role Call....

kelmalenchak

Hello! I didn't see a February thread started so I apologize if there is already one.

Anyone else going this February? Our trip is booked for January 31st through February 5th (guess I should be part of the January group). Anyway, we usually go the first week of May but it wasn't possible this year. Thought we would try something different. Can't wait! Anyone else?

adambrady

We arrive in Orlando on Jan 31st, staying 3 nights at Nick hotel. My son won us a free trip there while we were at Mall of America this summer including airfare. The boys know we are going some time, but don't know we have everything already booked. On Feb 2, we head over to Pop Centtury and stay until the 13th. Should be great fun and hopefully they will be happily surprised.

Upvote 0

Joshua&CalebDad

As long as the new job doesn't throw a monkey wrench into the game plan, my wife, 2 DS's, and I will be at the Mouse's Vacation Home in Florida for a week long stay starting February 19 through the 25th. My wife and I have been planning this trip since last May and have been keeping it a secret from our soon to be 4 year old DS :zipit:. The suprise is killing us. Can't wait till we role into the World and he starts seeing the signs, then he'll know. The 18 month old won't understand why his brother is screeming and trying to scratch his way out of the car. :lol:

Upvote 0

enoe01

My beautiful wife and Im will be enjoying our 1st trip in ten years with out the kids. This trip is for our 10 year anniversary, we honeymooned here in Feb of 2001! Cant wait for February 10-13, Wilderness Lodge here we come.

Upvote 0

dsnyfreak

checking in on Feb. 5th and staying til Feb. 13th. we are staying at pop but we will be visiting all major orlando parks since we have annual passes. wish blizzard beach was going to be open then:shrug:

Upvote 0

MOM2THREEBOYS

Heading down Feb. 11 - Feb. 17th and then going on a 3 day Disney cruise to the Bahamas from the 17th to the 20th on the new Dream....so excited!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

cr8zyaboutwdw

Jan/Feb Trip

We are going to WDW leaving Jan 29th and staying through Feb 4th. We have never been at this time. We have been in July, June, August, and October. All outrageously hot. I am very excited to see what the weather and crowds will be like. We are staying at Pop Century. Can't wait to leave the Illinois winter for sunny (I hope) Florida!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom