Fear Factor Live

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
I just recieved my annual newsletter from UO and it features the new attraction Fear Factor live. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this attraction?? Thoughts on the attractions?? What kind of stunts do they do?

I read a newspaper article on it in the New York Post yesterday and people were ed about all the stuff they did for a silly t-shirt. Hey they signed the wavier!

I believe there's a part where flags are collected from a suspended car.. that's all I'm certain of check out the universal excitement website whih has some cool pics..

What did people expect they'd get for competing? Cash? Free Tickets?? The show will be on 5-6 times a day they couldn't win anything that great it's different in the way of WWTBAM play it! because there's a "Winner" announced every show... I doubt many if anyone has ever gotten a million on WWTBAM Play it!

I'd love to compete in it... unless you have to eat gross stuff that'd just make me feel sick all day! :hurl:

OmegaKnight

I saw it on Saturday of last week and it was just average IMO. The theatre where its housed (the old Wild, Wild, Wild West Stunt Show theatre) is really small so it felt really cramped. In fact, some of the sets they used were the same ones from the WW West stunt show. It involved 3 stunts, all of which have been seen on the TV show in some shape or fashion. The first one involved the 6 contestants hanging from a handrail that was suspended in the air. While this was going on, 2 guests from the audience turned on fans that hit them with jet force winds. The 4 who hung on the longest moved on to round 2.

Round 2 was the obligatory "gross thing" round. This was actually 2 parts. Members of the audience did stunts like having their head put into a box and having 6 Emperor Scorpions placed on their head. The audience members also had to drink this weird concotion of bugs, sour milk and a bunch of other gross stuff. The actual show contestants had to do a stunt that involved them reaching their hands into a tank of eels and getting bean bags that they would throw to their partner. Since there was a tie, they had to settle for a tiebreaker, which involved one member of each team being suspended in the air by a rope with 4 octopi (plural of octopus.) They would swing back and forth in the air while trying to throw the octopus into their teamates' container.

Round 3 was the last part of the show. For this stunt, they had to scale a building and knock 4 flags off the side. Meanwhile, members of the audience would pelt them with nerf balls and jets of water. The last flag had a key that activated a car. When they got the key, they had to slide back down, start the car up and wait until it went up in the air. Water kept on raining down on them from above the car. When the car got all the way up in the air, they had to climb out onto the hood and detach 4 flags. When that was done, they had to climb into the backseat, grab a rocket launcher and hit a big bullseye on the side of one of the buildings. The person who ends up winning the show getst 4 park tickets. Everyone else got shirts and stuff.

Its not a bad show but if you have seen the show, you have seen everything they do here.

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
WOW thanks for the Info!!!

I would never do it because I couldn't eat something gross or deal with snakes. LOL I will go and watch.......

Sounds like an OK show!

WDWResort

This show is really really cool! Next time I hope I get to be in the show!! I'm down for all those adrenaline rush stunts!!

Alex

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom