FEA FP+ - June trip

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Hey,

First time poster but long time Disney addict. This will be my family's first time going with the FP+ system and I feel like these trips require military level planning to pull off now. According to the threads, our FP window opens up April 11th at 7 am for our June 2017 trip. How rare do you think a FP+ at 60+3 days would be for Frozen Ever After? I am planning on trying as soon as that 7 am window opens up. From threads, it seems to be possible now, but I am not sure how hard it will be for us going during the summer season.

We are taking my 4 year old daughter for her birthday, and she is crazy about everything Frozen, so not going isn't an option.

Advice?

JillC LI

At 60+3 at 7am, I am fairly confident you will be able to get a FEA FP+ at some point during the day. Don't worry :)

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Our last trip was 2012, but things have changed so much, planning is completely different now! Thanks!

RMichael21

I was able to get a 3:00-ish FP+ reservation for FEA at 30 days (7am) out for 2 people, but from what I understand I think party size and luck were main factors.

JohnD

I literally put down for a resort reservation today for 4/21-4/24. Coincidentally, it was 60 days exactly. FEA was already available. Since I didn't do 7am the earliest was 1:50 which I took. I'm doing Soarin at Rope Drop and TT as single rider.

Last edited:

danheaton

I booked FEA without a problem at 63 days out from our visit and had my choice of times. There appeared to still be FPs for a little while after that too. I think you'll be fine as long as you don't wait much more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom