Favourite Souvineer Candy.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
On our last visit two years ago we popped into the candy shop on the right at main street USA.Opp the emporium,and we bought these Tins of candy/fudge.They had different flavours,and the tin had Mickey and friends on the front.I can't for the life of me remember exactly what it was called,candy,fudge,whatever,and iam sure they were dark/plain chocolate.Has anybody seen or bought them,and if not,what would you recommend as a Souvineer for friends back home?.:slurp:

Cmdr_Crimson

There was a great cotton candy they used to sell..Not sure if they still do..But, originally it was called Stitch's Candy Experiments and it was a Sour Green Apple Cotton Candy..Then it changed names of the Goofy Candy Company..While it said to be sour..It wasn't.

Also they have a good Mid-size Mickey head rice krispy at Main Street confectionary for $12.99 that were really good.

Susan Savia

When I was there January 2011, I bought a pack of 4 candy bars. Each wrapper dipicted a different park. The chocolate was pretty good.:)

rsoxguy

This...

mickey-milk-chocolate-bar.jpg

jme

Jalapeno Caramel Popcorn - But I believe they no longer sell this, haven't found it on my last 2 trips. :( Nobody even knows what I'm talking about when I ask a CM.

2nitq4z.jpg

plaz10

Candy? Love the Mickey chocolate bars that rsox mentioned earlier. I like their mint selection as well. I usually take home a box of small minnies bake shop cookies and a few rice krispie treats as well.

Philhar-Fanatic

I'm with mrg1106. We love to bring home yummy treats from Goofys. Those cookies are phenominal!! We always intend for the box of cookies to make it home to the in-laws, but they've yet to survive the ride home! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom