Favourite Show?

ukcoasterfreak

Original Poster
Hey guys what's everyones favourite show not includiong parades and nightime spectaculars? I'd have to say Cinderella's Suprise Celebration because it is cool when the villains take over and Capitan Hook hoists the Skull and Cross Bones oup in the castle then Peter Pan fights him! Cool that they actually use the castle battlements in a sho! You guys....?????

monorail256

I dont know if Fantasmic counts.. but if it does.. thats mine... and if it doesnt.. well I would have to say ... um.... the Cineralla thing I guess.. lol:lol:

EvilMOuse

If fantasmic counts its mine too...some bits are just amazing:sohappy:
But other than that i think the lion king celebration thin at AK is pretty cool.
:D

Chropistopy

I have to agree with everyone about Fantasmic. I love it, but I think is qualifies as a night time spectacular. Therefore my answer has to be The American Adventure. I love the music from the show. I wish they would make a CD of just the music. I've done pretty well finding the songs and making my own CD, but I can't find New World Bound which is one of my favorites.

Disney...if you're listening...you'll sell atleast one copy of The American Adventure CD if you choose to start offering it to the public. :animwink:

ukcoasterfreak

Original Poster
Thanks Chropistopy, I was just about to reply to everyone that when I set the thread I had set not including nightime spectaculars, which Fantasmic is, sorry guys, but I would like to know what other shows you like apart from Fantasmic!

bearboysnc

They used to have these street shows in Italy. This troup called THEATRE de BOLOGNA, these improv performers would come out with a hand cart and have guests play parts in their play.

It was hysterical.

no microphones, no lights... it was just THEM, and a few props.

Sketch105

The Treasure room show at the Adventurers Club!!!!

( ::Sings:: I ain't got no body!)

You know what I do? I pace. Back and forth, back and forth.

Tarzan rocks was cool too.

Plus the pre-show to Fantasmic, with the two butlers from the Tot. Those guys are awesome.

mburk

I like the music from Tarzan, so Tarzan Rocks gets my vote. Also like Beauty&The Beast at MGM. You know what I have never seen?- the Hunchback show at MGM. Can someone give me their review? It's on my must-see list for next time.

AndyP

hmm, i can't really choose! Festival of the Lion King is very good, as is Tarzan rocks, and the Suprise Celebration infront of the castle, so, they are all good!

Tigggrl

Hmmmm....
I LOVE Tarzan Rocks! Legend of the Lion King was ok, but not one I could see over and over....The Hunchback show was Really good! I am sorry I only got the chance to see it once...The Beauty and the Beast show used to be my fav...until they chopped the heck out of it...I have the original longer show on video...Ill watch that one....Tarzan definately gets my vote:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom