Favourite Resort in The World????

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
So which is it folks??
Is your favourite the spectacular Grand Floridian?
The cheap and cheerful Pop Century?
The lucious Animal Kingdom Lodge?

Which is your number 1 Resort??

MissM

For the lobby, theme and overall decor: Wilderness Lodge.

For the rooms themselves: Bay Lake Tower. (Esp the extravagant luxury of two people in a 1 bedroom suite! :lol: )

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

We have only stayed at value resorts and we love the relaxed atmosphere of ASMu resort. Some day when I have lots of extra cash I don't know what to do with I want to stay at the poly. I have wanted to stay there since I layed eyes on the place in 1972. We do tend to spend time at the poly while visiting for dining, shopping, and sitting by the beach enjoying a cool drink while waiting for our dining ressies. Some day ....

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
We have only stayed at value resorts and we love the relaxed atmosphere of ASMu resort. Some day when I have lots of extra cash I don't know what to do with I want to stay at the poly. I have wanted to stay there since I layed eyes on the place in 1972. We do tend to spend time at the poly while visiting for dining, shopping, and sitting by the beach enjoying a cool drink while waiting for our dining ressies. Some day ....

Heavenly :D

Upvote 0
No surprise here, but I'm for the Poly every time! I see what some people mean about the rickety elevators and sometimes crowded conditions, but there is something about it that is simply magical for me. That said, I also have enjoyed every other resort that we've visited (we've yet to stay at the All Stars or CS). And I think I'm one of the few who really enjoyed Caribbean Beach!

Upvote 0

prspeppers

Old Key West is my favorite. I just love the vibe...so peaceful...so quiet. And nothing beats walking up Old Turtle Pond Road to go to the bar for a refreshing Turtle Crawl.

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Old Key West is my favorite. I just love the vibe...so peaceful...so quiet. And nothing beats walking up Old Turtle Pond Road to go to the bar for a refreshing Turtle Crawl.

Turtle Crawl??? Whats that?

Im staying here for 1st time in August :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DaGoof00

Nothing is more magical than the Grand Floridian; I waited several trips to stay here and won't stay anywhere else now. Other resorts are fun to visit, but the Grand is home.

The Polynesian would, however, be a close second.
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

wdwwdeagle

Count me in for another vote for Poly.
However, I stayed at Boardwalk Inn last week for the first time, and REALLY liked it... so it's a close second.... so far. Still waiting to stay at GF and YC/BC, so I guess I could change my mind!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom