Favourite little bits

AdLibSean

Too many to post! AHHH!! RoE is tops! Its such a moving show and being on World Showcase Promenade with all of the countries lit up and the torches blazing just makes you happy to be alive. At MK nothing beats being on Mainstreet at night with the sun going down and seeing that glorious castle. MK in the morning all fresh is awesome too. The beginning of an incredible day!

Katherine

I think my most memorable feeling at WDW is the first time on your trip walking down main st. The crowd, the music, and the castle are all there and you just want to run down main st. and start your vacation! You can feel the magic all around you!:D

mickeyman

my greatest memory is with my 3 year old niece. We went into a gift shop and bought her this big castle playset, but we didn't want to carry it around so we had it sent back to our hotel. she wanted no part of that and was flipping out. We were walking through fantasyland and she didn't want to do anything, she just sat in her stroller and cried. Then we saw snow white up ahead and there was only a small line to see her so we brought my niece on line. when she got to snow white it was obvious that she had been crying so snow white said whats wrong are you having a bad day. Then my niece told snow white the whole strory that they took her toy and wouldn't give it back........ so snow white pickes her up and puts her on her knee and says to her that it was only because there are so many people here that we didn't want anyone to take it so she said that her and the dwarves were taking special care of it and that she could have it tomorrow. then my niece lit up and said reeeeeaaaaly. snow white said yep and my niece was fine for the rest of theday. it was really great

Katherine

Originally posted by mickeyman
my greatest memory is with my 3 year old niece. We went into a gift shop and bought her this big castle playset, but we didn't want to carry it around so we had it sent back to our hotel. she wanted no part of that and was flipping out. We were walking through fantasyland and she didn't want to do anything, she just sat in her stroller and cried. Then we saw snow white up ahead and there was only a small line to see her so we brought my niece on line. when she got to snow white it was obvious that she had been crying so snow white said whats wrong are you having a bad day. Then my niece told snow white the whole strory that they took her toy and wouldn't give it back........ so snow white pickes her up and puts her on her knee and says to her that it was only because there are so many people here that we didn't want anyone to take it so she said that her and the dwarves were taking special care of it and that she could have it tomorrow. then my niece lit up and said reeeeeaaaaly. snow white said yep and my niece was fine for the rest of theday. it was really great

That's disney magic at it's best :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom