Favourite feature at WDW

Nick Wilde

What's your facourite feature if you will, not really attractions just something that makes you feel warm and fuzzy :inlove:

Aside from cinderella castle mine would be the partner statue or the rose garden. Also love the little garden in Canada in epcot! So beautiful
I love watching the miniature train set in Germany. I also love the Partners statue.

MissingDisney

Grabbing a snack in EPCOT and heading to the little beautiful hidden nooks and crannies of Morocco where it is NEVER crowded. Notice there is not a soul in the background and these were taken during spring break! It lends for meditation moments such as these. (Yeah, right)...one of our favorite places to feel swept away, listening to people bustling by having no idea what they're missing just off the path.
image.jpg
image.jpg

LauraRose

Original Poster
I love just outside the gates to MK. Just so exciting to know what your about to enter and the view there is great with the flowers of mickey, the train and a glimpse of Main Street. I also love the entrance to WS.

That really is a magical moment, the tears always spill out entering Main Street!

LauraRose

Original Poster
Grabbing a snack in EPCOT and heading to the little beautiful hidden nooks and crannies of Morocco where it is NEVER crowded. Notice there is not a soul in the background and these were taken during spring break! It lends for meditation moments such as these. (Yeah, right)...one of our favorite places to feel swept away, listening to people bustling by having no idea what they're missing just off the path. View attachment 78005View attachment 78006

Oh wow! Could actually do some yoga!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom