Favourite Country

FettFan

I'd hate to sound like a major lout....but....

American Adventure. Why? Because it's a half-hour long show in the dark with AC.

Unlike most people (boat riders) I actually enjoy walking through each pavilion, I start in Mexico and work my way across to Canada. Being that it's the halfway point, TAA becomes my rest area before moving on to World Showcase West.

afar28

Mexico, because I think the pyramid looks beautiful from the inside and out, and the boat ride is a nice cool down. Also San Angel Inn is a good restaurant.

crispy

I think mine is the United Kingdom because I love the gardens and how the buildings look like picturesque cottages. I also love wandering the shops there for some reason even though I usually avoid shopping.

ZaneB

Original Poster
Mine is Definentely a tie between United Kingdom and Japan. UK because of fish and chips and how you enter the garden and all the buildings wrap around you. Japan because I think it has the best food and the shops are great!

FettFan

Mexico, because I think the pyramid looks beautiful from the inside and out, and the boat ride is a nice cool down. Also San Angel Inn is a good restaurant.

Agreed. Mexico is the best themed of all of them....you enter the pyramid.... and are instantly transported to a sunset plaza/street festival.
The only problem I have with it was that they updated El Rio del Tiempo into the goofy Gran Fiesta Tour. I think I actually hate it more than I hated Enchanted Gilbert Gottfried show.

And two of my friends were with me who actually happen to BE Mexican. God that was mortifying.

The one thought running through my mind was "Yeah, I'm sorry that they turned a part of your heritage into an annoying cartoon."

And I'm sorry they made a Brazilian character (Jose Carioca) so prominent in the crappy ride. And I'm sorry that most Americans probably can't tell the difference. Oh god I'm so sorry.

afar28

Agreed. Mexico is the best themed of all of them....you enter the pyramid.... and are instantly transported to a sunset plaza/street festival.
The only problem I have with it was that they updated El Rio del Tiempo into the goofy Gran Fiesta Tour. I think I actually hate it more than I hated Enchanted Gilbert Gottfried show.

And two of my friends were with me who actually happen to BE Mexican. God that was mortifying.

The one thought running through my mind was "Yeah, I'm sorry that they turned a part of your heritage into an annoying cartoon."

And I'm sorry they made a Brazilian character (Jose Carioca) so prominent in the crappy ride. And I'm sorry that most Americans probably can't tell the difference. Oh god I'm so sorry.

Your right! That is like putting Mickey Mouse and the gang in American adventure...it wouldnt work

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
France over here - great food from Les Chefs and the Boulangerie, fun streetmosphere, awesome drinks (Grand Mariner slush!), and a spectacular film. :D

HouCuseChickie

Germany...it's not just the beer or the food, but something about the architecture always makes me feel like it's the holidays...even in the middle of August. Mexico is # 2 though b/c I love the details inside and out + margaritas make me happy...very happy :D

Redsky89

Mine is a toss up between England and Japan. England cause they have that awesome pub with the best beer I've ever had. I also like the architecture of that area. Japan I like also cause of the colossal store with all the cool stuff in it.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I agree that Mexico is the best themed, but I think my favorite is Japan. The food is excellent, the sake sampling is great, the Mitsukoshi store has TONS of stuff I wish I owned, the women are cute and friendly.

Runners up:

China
America (Besides the show, not much else very interesting)
France

I'm glad Italy finally got another (excellent) restaurant, but they still need more stuff, like a Da Vinci Museum or something

DisneyBeatles

Definitely The United Kingdom because the gardens are beautiful, the band is awesome, and the architecture of the buildings and street is beautiful! But France is a close second because of the bakery and the fountains / decor

Tinkerbella16

They are all great in their own ways.. I have a few so its hard to pick just one, but my #1 would have to be Italy! We are Italian so we love spending time there.. the architecture is right on the money and we love everything there from the restaurants to the performers to the shops!

I also love Mexico.. the inside of the pavilion with the boat ride is amazing! I really feel like I am there when I step inside! Norway because I love Kringla bakery and Maelstrom! Japan and France are also close behind as favorites.. the bakery and crepes at France are amazing!!!!! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom