• Maelstrom

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • El Rio Del Tiempo

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters

Tot Fan

Original Poster
Ok, here is another one.....

What is your favorite World Showcase Ride?

Sorry, some of these threads are getting boring so I thought I'd bring some life into this forum.

Maria

I don´t like any of those! :(

Maelstrom is ok if I can get out of the second part... it gets very long sometimes...
El río del tiempo has very old pics of my country, I couldn´t stand the carousel at the end, and the music is annoying specially if you work there!
American Adventure is great for a nap in the air condition!

I don´t mind riding them, I just don´t go to WSC for the rides...! :animwink:

Bairstow

Maelstrom is obviously the best of the rides in the showcase, but you just can't beat the first few moments of El Rio Del Tiempo. The temple/volcano and night sky in that first little area near the restaurant is an unrivled example of perfect execution in forced perspective and lighting.

GGG1

If we are calling the AA a ride then it would be my choice. The animatronics may be the best of anything in WDW. Watching Mark Twain puff away on his cigar is a sight to see.....

agdbeanie

AA is a show, not a "ride." If you're going to include it, you should include all other attractions in the WS like the various movies that some of the countries have. Of course shows are completely different from rides.
Favorite ride=Maelstrom, but I also think El Rio del Tiempo is pretty cute. The music stays in my head all day. In fact it's stuck in my head right now from just thinking about it.

Tom Morrow

*American Adventure is a show, not a ride! ;)

My favorite is Maelstrom, and its not really that good. El río del tiempo is just annoying.

Tot Fan

Original Poster
I don't really care for any of them either.

Yeah, none of them really amuse me either, I just thought, "well i haven't seen this question asked, so why not?"
:lol:

1OF5DISNEYGEEKS

Put me down for the Maelstrom...I love the part with the oil rig and the waves crashing against it. I must admit i feel pretty bad as I run towards the exit before the movie starts.

Tot Fan

Original Poster
Ha Ha

Originally posted by 1OF5DISNEYGEEKS
Put me down for the Maelstrom...I love the part with the oil rig and the waves crashing against it. I must admit i feel pretty bad as I run towards the exit before the movie starts.

That's probably the funniest thing I've heard today! Thanks for the laugh:lol:

Bairstow

I was just thinking about the Maelstrom movie, and I suddenly realized something.

Did you ever notice that everyone in that movie is beautiful? According to that film, there isn'y a single ugly person in Norway. Check this out next time you watch the film. Beautiful people EVERYWHERE, in every scene, every shot. It's kinda surreal.

Maria

Originally posted by Bairstow
I was just thinking about the Maelstrom movie, and I suddenly realized something.

Did you ever notice that everyone in that movie is beautiful? According to that film, there isn'y a single ugly person in Norway. Check this out next time you watch the film. Beautiful people EVERYWHERE, in every scene, every shot. It's kinda surreal.

Well... it depends on your perception of beauty... ;) I agree, there are many beautiful people in Norway and it is known as the prettiest pavillion for its cast members, but I have also seen ugly ones there, I guess not everybody is so lucky! ;) :)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
According to that film, there isn'y a single ugly person in Norway.
Well iwouldnt go so far as to say there are none but lest just say that assaults with the ugly stick are few and far between in Scandanavia. especially if you happen to appreciate tall blonde types.
And their beers good too.

jabay

The Anthesis

I don't know about anyone else, but nothing says all-out fun like the Canada film. Not only is it as exciting as a film about Canada can be without including hockey and Molson/Labatts (great canadian lagers), but they even make you stand up for the entire duration! Maelstrom? American Adventure? Rio de What? Please. Next time your at Epcot, make a beeline for the Canada pavilion and make sure you go right when you leave or else you will miss Morrocco! ;) :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom