Favorite WDW Standing Spots

TomDisney

Along Main Street in the Magic Kingdom after the fireworks watching the exhausted parents pushing the strollers with the kids sound asleep in them. And knowing that in about 6 hours those rested kids are going to be bouncing on the beds of the parents to wake them up to get back to the parks. :geek:

Cmdr_Crimson

Wait, wait, wait. There are many, many other threads where people complain about benches being removed, and now we're complaining about benches being added?!? This frigging board sometimes....

I think it's due to where they're located...They don't seem too scenic where your sitting..

WDW74

Stepping out of the Beach Club at night to see this...
Brd alk at nite.jpg

The Tuna

Fantasyland at dusk. the lights are on, the music is pumping, and I just stop and say look at this place. At that point all of life's ills are behind me. Standing on Main Street during a "Snow" storm as well during the Christmas party was pretty awe inspiring as well. Off to snort my Pixie Dust now.

patch553

in park its Cinderella castle toolking down main street, at resort its boardwalk at night its like time stands still:)

mf1972

getting a table in front of rose & crown, enjoying a pint with fish & chips with the mrs while enjoying the scenery

brb1006

Standing near the Train Station and seeing guests meet Marie and Pluto near the flag pole while lessening to music in Main Street. It always makes me happy when I see guests greeting them.

SparerCascade

Just inside the International Gateway and to the right at Epcot, especially in the morning. A view of France across the water and a glimpse of the rest of the World Showcase under the bridge. Fond memories.

SkipperMark74

Adventureland, late in the evening, at the bend in the walkway where the Swiss Family Treehouse is on the left. The sight of the lanterns high in the tree coupled with the smell of water and jungle foliage is pristine Disney magic.

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
I thought of a couple more:
  • The courtyard area just in front of Muppet-Vision, near the fountain and listening to the music playing from "The Muppet Movie", "The Great Muppet Caper" and "Muppets Take Manhattan".
  • Sitting on the bench at the boat dock of the Polynesian in the evening. Besides the fantastic sunsets, when it gets dark you have the lit up resort behind you, the lit up GF next door, the MK fireworks show (or Electrical Water Pageant) in front of you, and the lit up Contemporary/Bay Lake Tower to the right.
  • The spot just outside of the tunnel when you first enter MK and are at the entrance of Main Street USA.....particularly that first moment on the first day of your vacation.
  • The spot just after exiting The Oasis at AK.....where you're at the top of the hill looking into the park with the Tree of Life looming large directly in front of you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom