Favorite WDW Standing Spots

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Can you think of any particularly favorite spots in all of the WDW? And by "spots", I mean fairly specific locations in which you just enjoy the view or the choices you have around on what to do next. Places that just give you a great reminder of where you are and the lack of pressure on you over your daily decisions.

For instance, I like the general spot in Tomorrowland where I'm facing the entrance to the TTA, but off to the left is Buzz Lightyear and to the right is Space Mountain. Hmmm, what to go on next? Decisions, decisions. There's also the area in Epcot after passing Spaceship Earth where you just need to decide to go to the Soarin' side of Future World or the Mission Space side or just keep going straight over to World Showcase.

Cmdr_Crimson

This was my spot...
4560364402_a690d54878_z.jpg

Up until they decided to RUIN IT!:mad:

Scott10

Main Street USA after just entering the Magic Kingdom before park opening as we make our way toward the castle for breakfast. As my wife and 2 daughters stroll casually down a near empty, iconic path, I pause to watch and realize just how blessed we are to enjoy our time together in the happiest place on earth. It is times like that which often remind me that my girls are growing up and to fully enjoy them before they are moving on to the next phase of life!

BigRedDad

I think it all depends on the time of year, what is going on, and what you are trying to achieve. I will be there in 3 days. My experience of FL Summer weather is heavy, quick afternoon rains coming from the Gulf due to heat and humidity. My preferred places to stand under these circumstances is in the middle of the down pour (assuming no lightning) or underneath a fountain to get soaked and cooled off.

NYwdwfan

When we stay in BC/boardwalk area we walk to EPCOT and get coffee/pastries near Canada and stand overlooking World Showcase before it's open. It's beautifully still. It's not too hot yet. It's just perfect.

Matt_Black

ugggggghhhhhhhhh that's so lame. how many more cool spaces are they gonna ruin by throwing benches into them? it's a perfect example of creative bankruptcy

Wait, wait, wait. There are many, many other threads where people complain about benches being removed, and now we're complaining about benches being added?!? This frigging board sometimes....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom