Favorite WDW music?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I also like the musical selections that others have shared on this thread.

If I were to pick just one piece of music that epitomizes Disney nostalgia, it would have to be Jiminy Cricket (Cliff Edwards) singing, "When you Wish Upon a Star" (from the 1940 movie, Pinocchio).

Sans Souci

I have the Innoventions music loop and Tomorrowland music loop on my phone.

When I used to take the commuter train into the city, I would have Innoventions on repeat and just daydream the entire commute. It was always such a rude awakening to pull into Union Station after such pleasant day dreams.

MinnieWaffles

My favourites are the Tomorrowland loop, the Space Mountain loop and Festival Of Fantasy. I used to love Celebrate The Magic's soundtrack too.

Prog

Starport Seven-Five
Star Tunnel
Speedramp Trumpet
Grim Grinning Ghosts in its various incarnations
Innoventions
Spaceship Earth '94
I also am oddly amused by the Peoplemover rendition of Randy Newman's Strange Things for some reason
⸮Tomorrowland Dance Party
⸮Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey)

kjb101791

IMO, Subsonic and D-Cot are the best for loops and specific songs you want to listen to. Sorcerer Radio is also great for these.
I love the Electrical Parade music, MK Entrance music, and Epcot music. I also like the area music playlists I've made on Spotify for the Animation Courtyard and Sunset Blvd since this was where my CP was. Sort of breaks my heart, too, though...

MMFanCipher

I enjoy listening to the Electrical Water Pageant. Since it seems it will be going away soon does anyone know where I could get a CD of this music?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom