Favorite ts in Hollywood studios

Zipadeelady

I'm not to impressed with the TS options at DHS so our plan this year is to make a late reservation at Cape May at the Beach Club resort. We will just walk over or take the boat to the resort.

wolf359

I've enjoyed the Brown Derby every time I've eaten there. Sci Fi has been a little inconsistent but on my last visit it was outstanding. I've enjoyed 50s Prime Time in the past but I don't like the current menu so I'm not sure if I'd choose it again until I saw some changes.

I love the idea of walking to one of the EPCOT resorts for a meal however. None of the options at DHS (perhaps except the Brown Derby) are particularly exciting.

disneypearl

I always have a good time eating at Sci-Fi. I love the burgers there and always ask for a light up ice cube my diet coke. The movie clips they show along with the cars you sit in just make atmosphere perfect. It is more of a fun time with good food than a signature meal but I like it.

I haven't been to 50's in a few years but that is a nice choice too.

PUSH

50's Prime Time is nothing special. The food was nothing to write home about, and the interactions got old after a while. At some point you would like to eat your food without being interrupted every 2 minutes.

Sci-Fi has good atmosphere and the food was better than Prime Time. I recommend going there.

I've heard mostly bad reviews about the Brown Derby and Hollywood & Vine.

I'm hoping to try Mama Melrose's on this next trip and I've heard both good and bad reviews. Maybe try a restaurant at a resort somewhere, there's plenty of good ones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom