• Mission: Space

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Magical Genie 123

Original Poster
So, what are your guys favorite thrill ride at Disney World? I got to go with ToT. The theming, thrill, and ride itself just is so exciting and fun. My 2nd would be Everest :eek:. I know the Yeti has been going full out disco lately, but the ride itself is just really exciting and is just great. So what do you guys think? What's your favorite thrill ride at Disney World? Vote and comment!

wdwfan4ver

My favorite on the poll is currently Soarin. 2nd is Big Thunder Mountain, and third is between Everest and the mild version of Mission: Space. I went on Soarin in less than 20 after Epcot opens before. Soarin' is a great attraction as long as you don't wait in line too long.

dhsaddict83

So far, I'm the only one who voted for Rock'n. Now I'm not a huge coaster fan, but for "tolerable" favorites: I had to vote for RnRC. ToT would be a close 2nd.
You might find this surprising, but I actually feel "sicker" getting off Everest than I do RnRC or ToT (The backward G-force on Everest and the steep camera drop seems to take the cake).
I ride RnRC & ToT as many times as I can fit in without getting sick; whereas, after about the 2nd or 3rd time on Everest... that's it for me!

Dog Ate Mouse

ToT is my favorite followed by RnRC. I was there the first week that ToT had opened. The building looked dusty and dingy. I just loved it. Then watch the TV and off to the service elevators was a good start. I was truly blown away when I started going up in the elevator and they opened the doors for the first time. I was so engrossed with the experience that I forgotten that the drop came into play. It scared the day lights out of me and I never laughed so hard when the ride was over. This is one ride that was truly well designed and themed just right.

bethymouse

Test Track. It's my boys' favorite! We ride it at least 10 times every time we visit! And yes, we get fast passes, but we also wait in the line. Sometimes, the CMs let us right on! It's happened to us twice.:cool:

jw24

I wouldn't consider Soarin' even though it's my favorite ride at Epcot. You could've put Star Tours or even Primeval Whirl. But for me, it's Test Track. I'm not a fan of big drops so coasters and drop tower rides are out of the question for me. But I mean, 65 mph makes it the fastest attraction in WDW and coming from someone who doesn't accelerate that quickly while regularly driving on the road, it's quite a shock and TT makes 65 mph feel a lot faster. Plus banked turns! Unless you take a ride on a NASCAR track, you'll never experience that on the open road!

JohnD

I wouldn't consider Soarin' even though it's my favorite ride at Epcot. You could've put Star Tours or even Primeval Whirl. But for me, it's Test Track. I'm not a fan of big drops so coasters and drop tower rides are out of the question for me. But I mean, 65 mph makes it the fastest attraction in WDW and coming from someone who doesn't accelerate that quickly while regularly driving on the road, it's quite a shock and TT makes 65 mph feel a lot faster. Plus banked turns! Unless you take a ride on a NASCAR track, you'll never experience that on the open road!

The first time I went on it (which was last week BTW), it went over 70. Is that rare? A kid who was in the car with me who obviously had been on it more than once, said it was the fastest he had ever gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom