Favorite Thing to do During Trip

WDWFREAK12

Personally i love to one the first day walk around the hotel and then get up early the next day and take another walk every day and it feels really good to just be up, my favorite walking space was definitly Port Orleans Riverside. I also love to go to Disney Quest at night after it rains. I love to go to one of just going to downtown disney and all those stores! PLease report on the things that u personally like to do.

HunnyPot

I love to ride the monorail and look at the property. I could ride it for hours and hours. I also like to walk around the resorts at night and just let the magic of it all sink in.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

WDWFREAK12 said:
.......my favorite walking space was definitly Port Orleans Riverside.
Last time we were at POFQ I took some early morning walks along the banks of the river - there was a mist rising off it and the place was so peaceful

Upvote 0

DisneySam

Mine is go to all the resorts. I like to have a day for DTD and just to visit all of the resorts. That and ride the monorail. I still have not been on the monorail to EPCOT. That is on the list for December.

Upvote 0

wild01ride

The first morning waking up in WDW is always great because you look around you and it seems like you're dreaming- then you realize...YOU'RE NOT! You have your whole trip ahead of you to enjoy! Then you are filled with that anxiety to "get out there and do it all!"

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I agree with Cpt.Hook. The walk in the early morning with the mist at POR is wonderful. I also enjoyed AKL early morning when you could go out onto your balcony and watch the animals being fed.

Another past time that I like is walking through whatever resort I am staying at in Dec. and checking out the Christmas decorations.

Pam

Upvote 0

col

my fave things to do are:

-walk around the hotel looking at everything.

-walking around downtown disney while taking my time

-getting a frozen mocha at ghirradeli

-talking to cast members

- taking my time walking around the parks

- exploring,learning new secrets

-trying something new

-visiting a different hotel

-getting a cinnamon bun and frozen mocha from the main street bakery (only discovered this on my last trip in may 2005)

-collecting so many maps/leaflets

-taking my time to look around all the shops

Upvote 0

WEDROD

i AGREE A WALK AT RIVERSIDE IS GREAT. I GOT UP EARLY IN JULY AN WENT TO THE ATM MACHINE AT 5 IN THE MORNING BEFORE WE WENT TO SEE THE SHUTTLE LAUNCH, VERY PEACEFUL TO BE OUT WHEN NO ONE IS AROUND.

Upvote 0

HissD

Anytime walking around POR and watching the futureworld fountain at EPCOT. Watching the WDRR on the trail behind Space Mtn. to Toontown

Upvote 0

Uponastar

One of my favorite things to do, especially after a long day of park-hopping is to find a comfy spot (for example, the balcony above the train station in the MK and just about any bench along the World Showcase) and people-watch. Sometimes it's just nice not to be running somewhere!

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Driving in to the world...My partner and I love jamming to our fav song. It def. signals the start to a Magical Trip. We also LOVE to eat snacks at Sleepy Hollow...Funnel Cakes and Cookies....How do they make em' so yummy?!!:eek:

Upvote 0

MINECAR

Account Suspended
My favorte thing is frist walking through the park, then buying tthe pins

Right now I have over 400 and yes I'm planning on buy another hundred or two next year, already saveing:D

Upvote 0
As opposed to all of you early risers, I am a total night owl. There is nothing like walking around Crescent Lake late at night/early in the morning (2am). The lights on the Boardwalk are fantastic. It is so peaceful to sit on a swing on the Beach Club beach looking at those lights and just enjoy the fact you're at WDW.

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
MK later in the evening when people are gathering for the fireworks.....the rest of the park is quiet and practically deserted. Thats the best time to stroll or sit, enjoying a beverage or icecream.....

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
There are so many little things we love, but one sort of unusual thing that popped into my mind is seeing armadillos.

My son loves them, and we don't have any around us, so he gets really excited when we happen to see one walking around property.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom