Favorite Star Wars character

drew81

Original Poster
Does anyone have a favorite Star Wars character moment or favorite character you look forward to seeing each year???? I enjoy seeing Zam Wessel or CloneTrooper.

Dragonrider1227

Wouldn't mind meeting Princess Leia in the famous Brass Bikini :p but since THAT'S not gonna happen, i'd be happy with meeting C3PO or R2D2. I swear, I had no idea he was gonna be in Disney/MGM Studios' little car parade thing so when I saw him roll by, Disney's lucky I didn't try to steal him XD

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would love to see more of the obscure bounty hunters. Currently all they really have is Aura Sing but I would love to see someone like Dengar, Bosk or maybe even a high tech remote control IG-88.

lebeau

I too had no idea the Star Wars characters were going to be in the Stars and Motorcars parade. That surprise was ahighlight of our trip. I felt just like a little kid again.

Favorite? No one is cooler than Han Solo.

I3olTz

yea they got "mace" there.....be nice if it was sam jackson, but my all time fav-Darth Maul Such a great sith killed off in 1 movie :(

wannabeBelle

I can vouch for Darth Maul as well He kinda snuck up on me from behind and stuck his face in mine and scared the lving daylights out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Master Yoda, JPVonDrake and a friend of mine were amused, I wasnt!!!!!!!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom