Favorite Song From The Disney Parks

Simba's Mom

Been nostalgic lately about Disney old and new. Just curious what everyone's favorite song was from the parks that either no longer or still exists. Listening to Tomorrow's Child always takes me back to my childhood and wish every day they would bring it back to Spaceship Earth.

As soon as I saw the title of this thread, my mind went to "Tomorrow's Child" also.

rreading

I'm a fan of the nighttime spectacular music. Hard to top Fantasmic, but Remember Dreams Come True is a fun update from Wishes (not necessarily better but I like how it walks us through the parks), then Wishes itself, and Happily Ever After...

But lately I've been playing Magical a lot.

Sherrill

I have two music reels I have to hear each time I go. The Illuminations music and Golden Wings in the American Theater. They move my heart.

Ptibby

Not sure if it’s original to the parks, but “Married Life” on Main Street USA. Seeing the castle for the first time on that trip, the smells, just that feeling of happiness with your family...love that song.

Mark Barbera

Any of the loop tracks from DisneySea, especially Mysterious Island. Alan Menkin's "Compass of Your Heart" for Sindbad's Storybook Voyage is one of my favorite original songs written for one of my favorite attractions. It would be amazing if this dark ride actually found its way to EPCOT's Morocco pavilion during that park's overhaul

Mark Barbera

here is a recorded ride-through of Sindbad's Storybook Voyage on YouTube

And here is a recording of a live performance of the English version of Compass of Your Heart, also on YouTube

BillW

It's a tie...There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (MK- Carousel of Progress) and Golden Dream (Epcot- American Adventure)

scrapdolly

Oh yes ... I'd forgotten Golden dream and I also want to add remember the Magic from the parade in about 2005 ... The Snow Globe parade

Colugino

Tapestry of Nations has always been my favorite. A very close second is Hapa Duniai from the safari ride (if you have no idea what I am talking about, during the safari ride the operator says ":Let's see what's on the radio..."

()).

However, this last trip I got to ride the Na'vi River and, well, a new song is now fighting it's way for top spot. When I heard the "Shaman Song" at the end of the ride I was instantly in love!

()!

I just wish I could get the full song from somewhere instead of just parts

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom