Favorite Snack Option on Trip

Sitting around and wanted to get some perspectives. When you use the Dining Plan, what is your favorite snack option?

In order mine:
1. Itzakadoozie
2. Churro
3. Fresh, hot single serving of popcorn.

Love all three, could do everyday.

DiPSU224

Sitting around and wanted to get some perspectives. When you use the Dining Plan, what is your favorite snack option?

In order mine:
1. Itzakadoozie
2. Churro
3. Fresh, hot single serving of popcorn.

Love all three, could do everyday.

What's an itzakadoozie??

And mine have all been stated within the first 4 replies!

1. Chocolate dipped Mickey rice krispy treats
2. Churros
3. Cinnamon glazed nuts

Upvote 0

Fritz_and_Ernst

Original Poster
This sounds like a very similiar thread that was recently created

Search is your friend! :brick:
Sorry, when I put favorite snack in the search, the latest thread was started in 08 and last comment was 09. That is a recent thread? Is it still too close to talk about the Titanic sinking?
Just kidding. But I think I need to rephrase topic, when using DP, what is your favorite snack option?

BTW, Search is not my friend, he ran over my dog and drove off with my wife.

Itzakadoozie is one of the ice cream treats sold by the carts.

Upvote 0

Korfar

Sorry, when I put favorite snack in the search, the latest thread was started in 08 and last comment was 09. That is a recent thread? Is it still too close to talk about the Titanic sinking?
Just kidding. But I think I need to rephrase topic, when using DP, what is your favorite snack option?

BTW, Search is not my friend, he ran over my dog and drove off with my wife.

Itzakadoozie is one of the ice cream treats sold by the carts.

Well said. What does it matter if a new thread is started? I have had people do that to me too when I start a thread. Sometimes a new one is needed. I noticed quickly we have a lot of thread police on here.

Anyway, I like to get the large, hot pretzels, Anything from Goofy's candy Co is good too.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom