Favorite Show/Parade At Disney World

jrab0616

My favorite show is Fantasmic with Beauty and the Beast a close second. I also really enjoy FOTLK and Finding Nemo.

We don't usually take the time to watch the parades except for MESP. I love this one. I grew up with it at Disneyland and we had the soundtrack we listened to at home. I was so happy when they brought it to Disney World.

Simba's Mom

Favorite Parade - Mickeys Jammin' Jungle Parade

Mine too. That's why "Mas Que Nada" is my ringtone. When the parade started and ended by KS, I used to stake out a spot by Dawa Bar so I could see it twice.
Favorite show's the same as yours too-Festival of the Lion King. I remember when a friend of DS's got a job as a character in that show, I felt like I now knew royalty! And every time the ballerina-bird flies, I can't help crying.

Johnny Three-hats

Well, seeing as this thread was started in 2013 and nobody's mentioned it yet...

Festival of Fantasy is full-stop my favorite parade at WDW and certainly at Magic Kingdom. I adore the dancing, the energy, the incredible costumes, the floats. It's elegant without sacrificing energy. Of course everyone loves the Sleeping Beauty bit with steampunk Maleficent dragon, but I'm really partial to the seahorses of the Little Mermaid section. I have never seen a seahorse without a big dopey grin on his face and how can you not love that? I really like the spinning action and the way they dance around each other and mostly I just wish they weren't constantly sandwiched between Ariel and the Lost Boys. I love those guys, they need more recognition.

MSEP was also pretty good while it was there. Personally, I can't stand Spectromagic so I can't say I'm sad it left. Sucks that the floats were left to rot though. And while it's not exactly a parade, I loved the set-up of the Pixar Block Party. Now that show had real energy, with the sheer amount of things going on at any one time. I especially loved the trampolinists. I could watch them bounce around all day and never get bored.

KaliSplash

Main Street Electrical Parade far and away. Spectro is a beautiful parade, but the main theme is a waltz. :(As to a show, COP or HOP ( I don't think they qualify as rides so I classify them as shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom