• Cinderella's Golden Carousel

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Ariel's Grotto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dream Along With Mickey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KCBroadway

As much as I love the classic disney rides in Fantasyland - I must say that Philharmagic gets my vote. That is the best 3D show in all of Disney (IMHO).

LoriMistress

It's a tough one. I love Mickey's Philarmagic because of my favorite man, Donald Duck and the great show. But, it has to be a tie for Peter Pan's Flight and Snow White's Scary Adventure. I went with Peter Pan.

Animaniac93-98

I voted for Snow White's Scary Adventures. The one Fantasyland ride that has a relatively short wait ans is mostly free of little kids (except for the parents dumb enough to take them one the ride). And it's really fun too.

Mansion Butler

Philhar. Easily. It's the only attraction there that's near the top of my list of favorite attractions period. Winnie the Pooh (even though I'm not a Pooh fan) is my favorite ride, also easily, though I enjoy the Tea Cups as well.

Sorry if my interest in Peter Pan and Snow White has disappeared over the years. My interest in Small World has actually grown, though. Strange, eh?

Favorite attraction by land:

Main Street: Horse Drawn Carriage (Especially when the Dapper Dans are riding.)
Adventureland: Pirates of the Caribbean (Jungle Cruise is we have eight lands.)
Caribbean Plaza: Pirates (duh)
Frontierland: Splash Mountain
Liberty Square: Read the user name.
Fantasyland: Philharmagic
Toon Town: Barnstormer (Unless I can pick the railroad.)
Tomorrowland: Space Mountain

SnowFire

Tough choice but I had to go with Peter Pan. Seeing my kids react as the ride vehicle flies is always a great moment.

cb3k

Peter Pan for me because it brings back the most memories. It kind of ruins it when you learn that the cars driving by in the city scene below you are nothing more than a tity dot of "glowing paint" attached to a bike chain that is on a constant loop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom