Favorite Ride at WDW

1stStarIC2nite

Well, overall my favorite ATTRACTION is Mickey's PhilarMagic. I just can't say enough about that show. It's so magical everytime I see it! I absolutely love it :D :sohappy: :D

But.. as far as rides... I would pick Splash Mountain. I mean come on, that ride is close to perfect!! An exciting ride everytime!!! :D

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Favorite rides in no particular order:
1. Splash Mountain
2. SSE
3. WDW monorail system

Extinct Rides:
1. Horizons
2. Figment
3. WoM

-ADN

LoriMistress

DisneyCrazyGirl said:
What is you favorite ride at WDW? What now "extinct" ride do you miss the most?
That's like asking me which one of my children (if I had any) is my favorite?! I can't do that. It would make my brain exploid. :hammer:

Laura

Premium Member
LoriMistress said:
That's like asking me which one of my children (if I had any) is my favorite?! I can't do that. It would make my brain exploid. :hammer:

LOL!! That's a funny way of putting it! :lol:

figmentfan

Favorite Ride at WDW: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!

Runner ups: Pirates, Splash, HM, Space, Test Track, Imagination, ToT, Rock n Roller Coaster, and Dinosaur.

Extinct Ride at WDW: Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and Originial Journey Into Imagination.

Runner ups: Dreamflight, 20K, WOM, Horizons, and Monster Sound Stage Show.

RCMAN2001

I dont like the magic kingdom pirates. Im not one to complain about clones either. I rode that thing last week and it wasnt that great. The seens look like they were all jumbled around and dont make sense, the first 2 minutes nothing was going on at all really. The entire begginning of the ride should just get a movie overlay with all the black pearl crew mates animatronic skeletons coming after you for your blood or the jack sparrow animatronic should go in there. That would be something worth riding over and over.

tigger248

Wow, that's a hard one to pick. But, I guess I'd say that my favorite attraction is Splash Mountain. It's a wonderful ride full of Disney magic. Plus I worked there on my college program, so I have a lot of wonderful memories there.

My favorite extinct attraction is also a hard one to pick. But, I'd definitely say that I miss Horizons the most.

OliveMcFly

I have so many favorite rides...the one I always need to go on while in WDW is COP.
The rides I miss the most is Horizons and World of Motion.

*PlutoFan*

Hmmm tough question! I guess my favorite is a tie between Space Mountain, Tower of Terror and the Monorail. The ride I miss the most is the Skyway, I loved the bird's eye view!

CaptainMichael

My favorite ride is Splash Mountain. Rock N' Roller Coaster is a close second and would be first if it were a little longer. I don't know about any extinct attractions, but my favorite future attraction is Expedition: Everest.

PirateStagehand

Favorite Ride

Favorite ride....that's easy The Haunted Mansion. I've been on it about 30 time in 5 trips. Not only does it have the nostalgia but it's just a fun ride. I also build haunted houses so it's like mecca to me. Some of the effects are standards in the industry but Disney did it first and better on a grander scale. Pirates is a very close second. For many of the same reasons. It's just a great ride.
As far as thrill rides...nothing beats the The Rockin Rollercoaster. The take off is worth the price of admission.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom