Favorite Ride as a Kid? Least Favorite?

LilDucky

As a kid, I loved IASW, Dumbo, Submarine Voyage, and believe it or not, Captain EO :lookaroun

HATED with a passion Mr. Toad. It scared the pooh out of me :lookaroun I also hated Splash.

ears2you

hmmmm
i guess my favorite was Goofy's Barnstormer and i guess my least favorite was the little mermade show at MGM because i never liked the movie......

kennygman

I never got to go as a kid. My dad thought it was "a waste of money." We did for some reason go to Six Flags a LOT though.

I went on my honeymoon and MGM had just opened. My favorite ride from that trip is Splash Mountain. It's my kids favorite now.

Least - anyting Epcot in the late 80's early 90's. I didn't like going to a science fair for the whole day. It was pretty boring then. I like it better now with M:S; TT and Soarin' though.

Victor

Least - anyting Epcot in the late 80's early 90's. I didn't like going to a science fair for the whole day. It was pretty boring then. I like it better now with M:S; TT and Soarin' though.

BLASPHEMY!

Boring? This is coming from someone with Kenny G in their id!

I kid of course. ;)

jared400

my favirote was mr. toads wild ride horizons dreamflight world of motion and the original journey into imagination. my least favirote was kitchen caribeat :hurl:

PinMadness

I loved Figment as a child! Even though JII has gone through some changes, I still love it! I'm a Figment fanatic.

As a child, I was petrified of Snow White's Scary Adventures! When the Queen turned into the Old Hag, I would scream and cry. It still creeps me out to this day. But my boyfriend has a large crush on Snow White, so it is a must-ride whenever we visit WDW.

Tomorrow'sChild

Favorite: Horizons, Carousel, World of Motion, Spaceship Earth, I was always into future stuff, that's why I loved Epcot so much.

Least: Speedway, it made me angry to follow the stupid track and go 2 mph. Bodywars, when I first rode it I remember thinking "Ok, was that not just Star Tours inside a human body?"

rcapolete

favorite ride was 20,000 leagues

my least favorite was It a small world, as a child found it extremely boring, which is weird casue my ds made us ride it three times in a row last may cause he loves it

Epcot82Guy

wow. so many I loved. After my first trip, my favorites were Mr. Toad, WoM, IMAG, If You Had Wings, and BTMRR. There are many more that are right up there, though.

I don't remember not liking many attractions except the skyride and Swiss Family Robinson (fear of heights like that). I also didn't care for the early circlevisions.

hrcollectibles

I always loved 20,000 Leagues under the sea, COP, Thunder Mountain.

The rides that scared me Were Haunted Manision and don't laugh Snow White..

epcotfan

Gosh, I feel old.
The ride that first made an impression on me was The Jungle Cruise in 1976. I was 3. I remember asking my parents to take me on it again because I liked the Tiger with the glowing eyes. I also adored POTC when I was a child.
My favorite Epcot ride as a teen was Horizons.

Can't really think of any rides I "hated" as a child. Other than the fact I wasn't able to ride some of the coasters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom