Favorite restaurants that aren't...

belledream

We always get excited for Coral Reef. I've always wholeheartedly enjoyed my food there. Most of all, atmosphere ranks very high with us when we dine at WDW. :)

Boma is often agreed to be awesome, but probably isn't the most popular due to location and cuisine.

The Incredible Schmulk

If we're talking restaurants that aren't the most liked, I'd probably go with Coral Reef. We've had lunch or dinner there at least a half-dozen times, and we've never had any complaints about the food. The other diners, well, that's a different story, but a two-top right in front of the aquarium is one of the best seats anywhere in Epcot. And here's some crazy truth for you: on our honeymoon last year, I had octopus at Coral Reef and at Victoria & Albert's. It was better at Coral Reef. V & A overcooked it to the point where it was kind of rubbery and a little bland, and Coral Reef's was tender and delicious, almost scallop-like. Was it a fluke? No, it was an octopus, but it's still a true fact.

Now, if we're talking popularity based on the amount of discussion that surrounds them, my answer would be Il Mulino. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who talks about that place on these boards. It is by far the best Italian food to be had inside the Disney World bubble. Not a single other Italian restaurant comes close. It's a signature experience, to be sure, but the value is fantastic when compared to the alternatives. I hesitate to say that I think more people need to discover this place because I love being able to get a walk-up seat in the bright, clean lounge or the warm, comfortable dining room at pretty much any time of any day.

75disney

Maya Grill at CSR. We ate there for the first time last November because we were staying at the resort and needed a convenient sit down on our arrival day. One of the best restaurants on property. Delicious food, huge portions, great service, nice atmosphere. I will eat there again even if I am not staying at CSR!

Demeter Tess

I absolutely adore the Grand Floridian Cafe! There's almost always a same-day reservation available, the restaurant itself is very charming and visiting the GF is always a treat, everything I've ever eaten there has been top-notch and well-priced, and it's so convenient for a quiet dinner after dealing with all the hustle and bustle of MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom