Favorite restaurant at each park

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
MK: Crystal Palace, we also frequent Whispering Canyon Café by boat and 1900 Park Fare by monorail on MK days
Epcot: I prefer to graze there and take a little bit of each pavillion, so don't do loads of table service. I do enjoy Biergarten for entertainment. We often do breakfast at Chef Mickey's on the way over and then graze for dinner.
DHS: 50's Prime Time Café
AK: Tusker House

Don't discount some tasty quick service. I enjoy soaking up some air conditioning and sitting down to a meal. A good Casey's BBQ slaw dog or Flame Tree BBQ go down just fine.

Doc Disney

MK: Crystal Palace breakfast
Epcot: San Angel Inn
DHS: Sci Fi Diner (although to be fair I think thats the only restaurant I ever ate at there)
AK: Flame Tree BBQ
:)

yedliW

MK - Liberty Tree (disappointed it will be closed during our next trip..)
EP - I've only eaten at Germany, Japan and Coral Reef. Of those, I liked them all. Japan was no different than any good hibachi grill anywhere.. We will be eating at Garden Grill and Akershus House on our next trip
HS - only eaten at the drive in. It was fun, but not a 'must do'.
AK - only eaten at Yak and Yeti, didn't love it. Not my type of food. Will be eating at Tusker House on our next trip.

lebeau

MK - Be Our Guest
EP - I'm going to say Akershus but that will likely change once we're out of the princess phase
HS - 50's PTC
AK - Yak and Yeti

SDisney90

MK: Liberty Tree Tavern
EPCOT: Garden Grille
DHS: 50's
AK: aka Polynesian - Ohanas:) (everytime I go to AK we go to Ohanas that night, don't judge me lol)

DC0703

MK: Be Our Guest (lunch)/Liberty Tree (dinner)
Epcot: Mexico (mostly for the atmosphere)
DHS: Mama Melrose
AK: N/A (never eaten at any there before)

Dj Corona

AK: Yak & Yeti
Studios: Prime Time Cafe
MK: I think it's only seasonal, but I enjoyed the buffet @ Diamond Horseshoe
Epcot: Used to be Le Cellier, only for the Cheddar Cheese Soup especially, (I stand by belief if they had to-go service for that and the pretzel bread, they would make a killing!)

disneyfirstLJ

MK: Be Our Guest
DHS: 50's Prime Time Café

We didn't eat at a table service restaurant in Epcot but my two favorite quick service are Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles and Yorkshire County Fish Shop.

We didn't go to Animal Kingdom on our trip last year :(.

EvilQueen-T

I preface my answers by first saying that most of my favorites are at the resorts but inside the parks...
MK: the plaza for food but bog for the atmosphere just not so much the food (it's been inconsistent)
Epcot: Monsieur Paul's
AK: Tusker House
DHS: Brown Derby or Mamma Melrose

Tinkerbella16

MK- The Plaza & Crystal Palace - pre-park opening breakfast!
Epcot- Garden Grill, Via Napoli & Teppan Edo
DHS- 50's Prime Time Cafe
AK- Yak & Yeti
DTD- Wolfgang Puck Express

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom