Favorite Restaurant and Meal

ruca

There is no possible way of picking just one, so I have a few

Magic Kingdom
Liberty Tree Tavern (at least for lunch, I'm not a fan of the family style dinner)

Epcot
Chef de France
Le Cellier (best creme brulee I've ever had)
The Corral Reef-the Wave is the best desert EVER!We went twice our last time there because the Wave was so good!

MGM
The Brown Derby-the Fantasmic dinner package is great and the watermelon martinis are really good:animwink:

Animal Kingdom
the Tuskar House-the peanut chicken satay was wonderful and I wish they would bring it back

DownTown Disney
Bongos
Wolgang Puck (and Express)
House of Blues

Upvote 0

Mag1575

The Best Restaurant is Restaurant AKershus in Norway. My most favorie meal occurred last year when I had met Siw-Therese, the best CM that I had ever had at WDW. Unfortunately, Siw-Therese left before I could give her a pin for her excellent service.

Mark

Upvote 0

LaughingPlace

Without a doubt, the best meal I ever ate was Victoria & Albert's at the GF. Seven courses. Fantastic. My husband and I talk about it to this day. We are New Yorkers. Restaurants are a way of life and V&A definitely competes with the finer restaurants here.

More of our favorites include:

The Coral Reef.
The Hollywood Brown Derby
Jiko
Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet (LOL!)

We also enjoyed California Grill, but found it rather disappointing compared with some of the others. The food was no better than your average Cheesecake Factory, and that doesn't quite cut it with me when its that expensive.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom