Favorite Resort

meeko_33785

My favorite resort is usually the last one I've stayed at. Right now it's AKL. The resort is beautiful, the theming wonderful, and you can't beat a Savanah View! You just don't want to leave your room because it's so facinating watching the animals from the balcony! I'm also a big fan of the Poly, the Boardwalk, and Port Orleans.

Upvote 0

tori_614

I have stayed all levels of Disney Resort. My favorite resort by far is the Yacht Club. I think it is the best of both worlds. Walking distance to Epcot and boat service to MGM. You can also walk to Fantasia Gardens ( I love mini golf). It has the best pool on property. And the quiet pools are great for a late night swim. And the resort it self is peaceful and lovely to walk around at night.

Upvote 0

mightyduck

I love the location of the Boardwalk, the Keyster Coaster (even though I didn't get to try it!), and staying in the duck wing with Ariel and The Mom! :)

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Hands Down!

Polynesian, is so beautiful. We love it there and we've stayed at quite a few hotels. We keep booking it the last 4 years since we stayed there in 2000. Can't get enough of it!

Upvote 0

nikechic

Originally posted by Melora
You forgot Old Key West.. by far our favorite. Its mellow, relaxing and we LOVE the 2 bedroom villas.

That would be my vote, too. OKW rocks the world but I voted for the Poly because OKW didn't make the list. :cry: :cry:

Upvote 0

rokcandy

Caribbean Beach of course, been staying there since I was 3 - which probably is the reason for my loving it so much. :lol: But really, I just love the tropical thing. The Poly and Boardwalk are next up on my list of faves.

Upvote 0

Big Pooh

I voted for PO-R. It's Beautiful, out of the way, has a boat to DTD, and sunrise is spectacular. I can't wait for November to get here....WOOOHOOO!!!!!!

Cheers :wave:

Upvote 0

Epcot4ME

We've always like Port Orleans: The French Quarter. It's more compact (=less walking), great food, theming is good. We've always had good luck with the bus service when we stay there.

Epcot4ME

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom