Favorite Quick Service?

Lilofan

Yorkshire County Fish was a favorite but the fish tasted awfull when we were there last. Total dissapointment. Rose and Crown inside fish was still good. (thank god)
If the oil is not changed regularly from the kitchen fryer, the food that is deep fried can taste nasty.

Raxel7851

If the oil is not changed regularly from the kitchen fryer, the food that is deep fried can taste nasty.
Darn, that’s one of our fav places in Epcot! We’ve never experienced that unpleasant taste before, but we’ll keep going there. It’s especially nice if you’re able to snag a table by the water.

Tomi-Rocket

Flame Tree in AK. Hands down. And I hit it up every time I go, it’s one I will not skip ever since the first time I finally tried it! And it’s never once let me down. 👍🏻

Beacon Joe

EPCOT: Yakitori House. Tangierine Cafe used to be a tie, but it's just not the same place anymore.

Magic Kingdom: I actually like Cosmic Ray's and Friar's Nook

Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree, Smiling Crocodile (even after the menu was downgraded. The open faced sandwiches they used to sell were high quality and the best deals in the park, IMO)

Studios: Docking Bay

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom