Favorite Quick Service?

rhythmlife07

Original Poster
I'm happy to see all the love for Satu'li and Harbour House.

Used to hit all the toppings bars w/ burgers: Pinocchio's, Electric Umbrella, Backlot, etc. Now it's:

MK: Pecos, Harbour House (maybe my favorite for whatever reason...)
EP: Connections was great our first time last month (favorite is 'eating around the world' with a snack in each country)
HS: Backlot, Catalina Eddie's (LOVE the theming of Docking Bay 7. Food was very dry. First time there, might have been bad luck)
AK: Satu'li (LOVE IT), Flame Tree (shockingly good BBQ for a theme park)

jpinkc

MK Caseys or Sleepy Hollow
Epcot KRINGLA!!! or Katsura Grill (lol you should see people when we come thru chanting Kringla like zombies in the AM hours :D)
HS Rosies all american (at least its somewhat consistent)
AK Yak and Yeti and Harambe Market

rhythmlife07

Original Poster
Crazy as it sounds I really liked the food at Connections Cafe, but not so much the decor. For a nice atmosphere and decent chicken, we always enjoy a bite at Flame Tree at BBQ sitting at a table by the water.
Thought the food at Connections was great. Creative tastes and much higher quality (especially the burger) than other park food.

Went to Flame Tree for the first time in May and LOVED it. Great, quiet, shady spot and solid BBQ.

happymom25

Depends on what you order at each but my favorites are:
Docking bay 7 (the plant based Kefta is my top pick and I’m not vegetarian. Tried it after reading a review.)
Woody’s (grilled cheese and the brisket melt. I also love the lunchbox tarts. They aren’t super sweet which surprised me.)
Les Halles (croissant jambon fromage and every dessert. If you like Creme brûlée get it here. It’s my favorite of any I’ve tried at any restaurant.)

Toodycat

MK— Sleepy Hollow—Don’t sleep on the spicy chicken and waffle sandwich!
HS- Docking Bay 7 for sure
Epcot—Tangierine Cafe
AKL-Harambe Market

TrainsOfDisney

Epcot—Tangierine Cafe
May that wonderful couscous Rest In Peace 😢

I loved eating there in the evening before watching Illuminations. It’s fitting that both experiences have now gone to the great Epcot in the sky.

Seriously though, that couscous was crazy good. I’d try to guess which was fresher, the chicken or the falafels because freshness really did make a difference with both and sometimes they would sit for a bit especially when it got closer to closing time.

Toodycat

May that wonderful couscous Rest In Peace 😢

I loved eating there in the evening before watching Illuminations. It’s fitting that both experiences have now gone to the great Epcot in the sky.

Seriously though, that couscous was crazy good. I’d try to guess which was fresher, the chicken or the falafels because freshness really did make a difference with both and sometimes they would sit for a bit especially when it got closer to closing time.
Yeah, it’s re-opening as Tangeriene Cafe: Flavors of Medina during F&W. After that, who knows? We had some good meals there.

NiarrNDisney

MK - Colombia Harbour House
Epcot - Boulangerie Patisserie Les Halles, Yorkshire County Fish Shop
DHS - Backlot Express
DAK - Yak and Yeti Local Foods Cafes
DS - Cookes of Dublin, Daily Poutine, Yesake
Resorts - Capt. Cook's (Poly), El Mercado de Coronado (CSR), The Mara (AKL), P&J's Southern Take Out (FW), Roaring Forks (WL), Sassagoula Floaworks (POFQ)

Last edited:

NickPytlinski

AK - Flame Tree, those Loaded fries though :)
MK - Casey's, just for nostalgia if nothing else, Hotdog or corn dog bites are tasty
Epcot - La Cantina de San Angel - nachos are a great sharer and fill you up.
HS - gotta be a turkey leg :)

jpinkc

Yorkshire County Fish was a favorite but the fish tasted awfull when we were there last. Total dissapointment. Rose and Crown inside fish was still good. (thank god)

MagicalMaci

In the Parks
Yes
MK: Sleepy Hollow or Peco's Bills
EP: Festival Booths
DHS: Woody's although ABC Commissary was really great last time too
AK: Satu’li Canteen

Iris

Cosmic Ray's, for the nostalgia factor. I can remember eating there on my first trip, over forty years ago (when it was called Tomorrowland Terrace)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom