Favorite Quick Service?

LAM378

Crazy as it sounds I really liked the food at Connections Cafe, but not so much the decor. For a nice atmosphere and decent chicken, we always enjoy a bite at Flame Tree at BBQ sitting at a table by the water.
Agreed. I thought the food was great at Connections and it’ll be a must-do now. The decor is blah but the lines moved and everyone really liked what they ordered.

JIMINYCR

MK.... Caseys, Columbia Harbour House, Pecos Bills, Tortuga Tavern when its open.
EP.... La Cantina de San Angel, Regal Eagle Smokehouse, Yorkshire Fish Shop, Lotus Blossom
DHS.... Dockside Diner, Ronto Roasters, Pizza Rizzo
AK.... Flame Tree BBQ, Satuli Canteen, Yak & Yeti Cafe
DS.... Earl of Sandwich, Polite Pig, D-Luxe Burger

Myhotdoughnuts

MK - Columbia Harbour House
EP - Yorkshire Fish Shop
DS - Earl of Sandwich, looking forward to trying Polite Pig on our next visit.
HS - Backlot Express
AK - rarely have been in the park long enough for a meal.

TrainsOfDisney

Satu’li Canteen is by far the best Counter Service dining in any WDW theme park in my opinion. Really good food and I like the relaxing atmosphere as well.

Sunshine Seasons has really gone down in quality over the years but the grill still has good choices. The kids salmon meal is probably the best deal on property!

MK is Harbor House but it’s not what it used to be. I loved the old 1/2 sandwich cup of soup combo back in the day.

For Hollywood Studios.... my favorite is taking the skyway to Spyglass Grill. Lol.

oogie boogie man

There's been a lot of new ones added, but Cookes of Dublin is still my favorite. I'm boring and get the same thing every time. But if I got anything but Chicken it wouldn't feel right.

🎶Guess what Chicken butt? Guess why Chicken thigh?🎶

KaliSplash

Magic Kingdom: Cosmic Ray's. (for the show)
Epcot: The bakery in France
Studios: Soundstage
Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree BBQ.

overall, either Cosmic Ray's for the show or Flame Tree for the food.

JIMINYCR

got to watch those pilferring ducks!!!!!!
My DS hates birds, has always since he was a young child. A friends macaw scared him when he was a toddler and ever since hasnt gotten over the fear. When we dine at WDW hes always watching for the pesky ducks and other fowl that approach our table. Last trip we were at flame tree bbq and were accosted by several of the birds that mooch food there. He had to get up and leave the area.

Kevin_W

I'm surprised no one has said Docking Bay 7 at DHS - I think it is 2nd to Satu'li Canteen for best CS in all of WDW. (Though it has been a couple years since we have been to WDW so perhaps something has changed).

Club Cooloholic

My DS hates birds, has always since he was a young child. A friends macaw scared him when he was a toddler and ever since hasnt gotten over the fear. When we dine at WDW hes always watching for the pesky ducks and other fowl that approach our table. Last trip we were at flame tree bbq and were accosted by several of the birds that mooch food there. He had to get up and leave the area.
donalds-dino-bash.jpg

WorldExplorer

I really enjoy Restaurant-o-saurus. The food is fine, not super great or super bad, I just love the theming. There's no other place on property I can think of where you have rooms that are so heavily themed and different from each other (quick service-wise), and there are so many little details to see. It makes me sad they seem to shutter the dorm half a lot lately, because that's probably my favorite room.

I like that the place seems like it's inhabited by people who are enjoying themselves. Stuff like the dart game in the dorm room (where at least one professor joined in), the dinosaurs made with handprints and oil on the walls, and the "-o-saurus" jokes. The fictional people of Harambe and Anandapur seem nice, but Restaurant-o-saurus makes the fictional people of Diggs County seem like fun.

I think that's really unique and makes being there more enjoyable, in a strange way.

(I'm also a big fan of free refills and milkshakes that are just slightly melted soft serve.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom