favorite quick service AK

jato4x4

This may sound like a strange question but how is the honey chicken you like prepared? We ate at the Yak & Yeti TS a couple of years ago and I got the honey chicken. I didn't like it at all. I'm used to the sauce being sweet with a lighter color. The honey chicken they served me had a really dark brown sauce that wasn't sweet at all. So, now it's soured me (no pun intended, lol) to eating honey chicken there completely. I love that dish but now I'm afraid to try it again.

It was a light colored sweeter type sauce. We usually can share one of them also, as they give you quite a bit from the CS.

Mansion Butler

With the death of Tusker House (and rebirth as one of my favorite TS places), there isn't much counter service I like in DAK. I'll get the sandwich at Pizzafari, or the pulled pork thingy at Flame Tree. Neither am I a huge fan of. I want fries.

They make up for it with the wonderful, wonderful tea cart.

PhilharMagician

I though I was going to say "definatly Flame Tree" but last time there I had the shripm Po Boy at Restaurantasaurus and I was quite pleases with it. So I think it has to be a tie between them.

journ116

Breakfast: Pizzafari (delicious breakfast pizza...bonus, it's not too busy first thing in the morning when everyone is riding Kilimanjaro Safari)

Lunch & Dinner: Flame Tree Bar-b-que!

Snacks: the fruit plate at Flame Tree and chicken fried rice at Yak & Yeti:slurp:

hmmm...now I'm hungry:rolleyes:

Tomi-Rocket

It was a light colored sweeter type sauce. We usually can share one of them also, as they give you quite a bit from the CS.

Thank you!! I might brave it out and order it now. Honey chicken is loved by me and my two boys, so now I'm excited to try it again!

Tomi-Rocket

They used to do a really good prawn lo mein, that was the best thing on the menu but it disappeared last year. This year I had honey chicken and couldn't eat it. The fries are good though, and count as a snack on DDP :)

Oh, that's why I didn't notice the change - I don't eat seafood! LOL, thanks for your reply!!

Beth R

Yak & Yeti! Love the asian chicken sandwich with an iced tea & lemon icee dessert thing.

Seconded by whatever the place is on the corner on the way up to the safari ride... Forget what it's called, but they have a yummy sandwich on ciabatta bread & an out-of-this-world milkshake for dessert!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom