Favorite Quest Attraction

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
What is your favorite Disney Quest Attraction......its a toss up between the Pirates of the Caribbean (virtual thingy) or Cyber Space Mountain

Whats Yours?

imagineer boy

Oh, definately Cyber Space Mountain!:D How many times do you get to ride ( complete with visuals and motion ) a roller coaster that you created by youself? It's awesome!

dimshady81

Cyber Space Mountain was cool. Then need to somehow get those carts ventilated, when I rode I was extremely hot and thought I was gonna get sick. Maybe a fan or a screen somewhere would cool things off.

CrisKennedy

Cyber Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean were cool.
The one with the raft that you paddle was really hard. I loved the mighty ducks pinball slam.

DisJosh

I like the Buzz Lightyear attraction. I forget what it's called. I just love shooting balls at stuff...I could spend my whole day doing that. :D

Machine

I didn't try any of the bigger attraction/games there, so I couldn't tell you which one of those I like the best. The game I had the most fun with was the Star Wars Pod Racer Game. I must of played it over 20 times. :D

SewIn2Disney

I also like the Buzz Lightyear ball shooting thingy and the ride where you sit in the raft and have to paddle around. Sorry I don't remember the names...I was only there once on a Band Trip and my parents really aren't into going there. I'll have to try that Cyber Space Mountain though...that sounds awesome!

WDWfreak89

I like a lot of the arcade games. I really like the flight simulator but ever time i play it somebody else wants to play it so i have to get off.

SirNim

Originally posted by isnet396
Aren't they closing DQ? I've heard a few rumors...
As have I - they closed all the Quest's around the country (however many there were - 2 or 3 or something like that)... I'm not sure if they'll close the main Quest in DDWS however... We'll have to stay tuned...

As for my favorite attraction, I only had time to do one there when I went: Aladdin's Magic Carpets... Very soothing ride, you know... Just sit back, look into the VR thingy, and away you go!! It's great!:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :)

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Pirates is great..but we can never get to the highest ranking.....we always get the second place one...i cant recall the names :lol:

EchoOfOphelia

DEFINATELY Pirates of the Caribbean!!! My fiance and I did the ride just the two of us and we got the highest rating, Masters of the High Seas! We were pretty proud of that! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom