Favorite Places to Eat when NOT on dining plan!

durangojim

We love the Brown Derby. The Cobb salad is great and having a few cocktails while being entertained by one of the Citizens of Hollywood can make it a very memorable meal! I’m also partial to old school Hollywood decor.

Crazydisneygirl

I think we're definitely going to hit Pecos Bill's this year. Since we're on a budget, there aren't a whole lot of Quick Service options in the MK that are supposed to be decent. When I was younger, Cosmic Ray's was entertaining and I didn't care so much about the quality of the food. Now that I'm firmly middle-aged, I don't know that Sonny Eclipse and soggy fries would sit well with my wife and me.

Looking at the prices for an average meal on-property, I have a feeling we're going to be eating a lot of Pop-Tarts and peanut butter sandwiches.
Peco bills is one of our favorites. For the meals but also a snack in between meals. If looking for snack to bring, I recommend protein or breakfast bars, trail mix (no chocolate) and beef jerky. Kids and I love to eat beef jerky while standing in line with water bottles we got and froze overnight so cold water all day long. Also if don't like the flavor of the water, I bring crystal light or miso drops.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom