Favorite place to eat

ChevisMickey

It has been a while since we've had Sci-fi since it was always just ok. Chefs de France last time was good, just not impressive. Trying Via Napoli in a few weeks. Next trip may be Crystal Palace or Ohana. Mostly counter service when not eating outside the park or at Earl of Sandwich.

Ohana and Cape May Cafe are favorites and 1900 Park Fare is my favorite character location for breakfast or dinner. I love Crystal Palace as well. I book an early morning breakfast before park opening. I love walking down an empty Main Street USA on a sunny morning; its a unique experience and a great time to take pictures!

ZwaggMouzz

So I'm getting close to booking dining reservations...and always enjoy trying at least one new place every trip...What's your favorite place on property to eat?

I love hearing other people's ideas and preferences...and selfishly use them for some of my own reservations! :)

I love the 50's Prime Time Cafe! It's at HWS and is awesome. If you haven't been their it is a fun-filled hilarious experience 4 the whole family!

copcarguyp71

Hmmm....

Flame Tree for CS
Cali Grille (pre-renovation)...jury is still out on post renovation since they installed those ghastly bench seats along the wall. In lieu of that we really like San Angel Inn despite others having issues there we have never had a problem (now I have jinxed myself)

topher

QS: Cosmic Rays/Earl of Sandwich
FS: Biergarten

Honorable Mentions:
50's Primetime
Rose and Crown and Yorkshire County Fish
Shop
Mama Melrose
Seasons or whatever the QS in The Land is called

Soarin2u

Ooh, I was 9(Yes, 9! No joke) when I started to plan all the meals for my family. I check the menus, the available spots, the late night hours locations, etc! It is my job when it comes to a Disney vacation to plan the meals and, I've done it 3 times now! Here are my recommendations for best overall.

Sit-in:
Sci-Fi Dinner- DHS
Whispering Canyon- Wilderness Lodge
Teppan Edo -Epcot
Mayan Grill-Coronado Resort

Fast-Service:
Restaurantosuarus- AK
Kacey's-MK
Sunset Ranch Market- DHS

Here's what I recommend doing, if you're a Night owl and enjoy the Extra Magic Hours at night, I would plan your meal according to where you will attend that night. I wouldn't eat at the wilderness lodge if you plan on going to Animal Kingdom afterwards, it is 11 miles away! Magic Kingdom is only 1 mile!

I would recommend 4-5pm for dinner, midday is the hottest, and the most crowded, get away from that awful moment!

Plan on doing the water parks ?! Add at least one late meal onto the list, and try to plan one of the water parks on that day.

I would go on, but you didn't ask for advice, you wanted recommendations! Argh! I want to send you an entire thing on what and what not to do when planning meals! I have so many tips and tricks to use to make your trip feel less of hassle with the meals!

This may help you...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/resorts/resort-distances.htm

Personal favorite but almost always out of convience or full- Prime Time Diner -DHS

litaljohn

I always have to go to Boma at least once for breakfast per trip, usually winds up as a dinner trip as well. Completely worth the trip.

Paradiso 37 turned out to be a great gem I finally tried Monday night. The food was amazing, the mac and cheese bite appetizers were really great And for under 20 bucks you can get a 44 ounce margarita..... Yeah....

Park wise while I think sci fi has e best theme I also think it has the WORST food in general as well a seemingly huge wait even with reservations all the time. In the past I've had to wait an hour past reservations to sit down.

Personally I think the best in park foods tend to be whatever countries' you are in the mood for at Epcot, followed up with a quick boat ride for a kitchen sink over at beaches and cream (okay maybe that's cheating for "in park")

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom