Favorite Place for Character Meals?

vanryan

Hi! I have been reading the menu's for Cinderella's Table. I see they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, but are they all character meals? If the lunch and dinner are not character meals is there some other attraction? I am just trying to come up with a back up plan in case I can't get a PS for the beakfast. I am also going to try a PS at Chef Mickey's. Anybody have any other favorite places to eat with character's?

jackjenson

I had great luck (especially with the discontinuation of early entry days) by getting the earliest possible character breakfasts in the park of choice for that particular day.

For instance, we had an 8:00 ressie for the Crystal Palace (almost an hour before the MK opened on that day) and we were finished and at the Tomorrowland rope drop by 9:00 and rode all of the rides without waits for an hour or so. We also did Breakfastasaurus an hour before park opening and were the first on the safari.

The resorts all run Character Breakfast busses and we were right on time each day we did this.

It was a great way to get in the park early to avoid the hassles at the turnstiles, and to have great character meals and interaction.

Have a great time!:slurp:

Upvote 0

Lisa

No Vanryan....you have not gone off the deep end!! I travel to Disney from NJ 4 times/yr and go just as crazy with every single trip. If you were alone in your madness....do you really think there would be so many web sites devoted to the "magic"??

And BTW, I have been to Chef Mickeys at the Contemporary and LOVED it. I will be there again in April. You can't miss me....I'm the 30 something woman hugging Mickey telling him with tears in my eyes "I don't want to go home!!!"

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom