Favorite place for breakfast

JimW

Premium Member
We tried Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club this past Sunday for breakfast, and it was pretty great. Four cheese chorizo scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, glaved ham, cheddar grits, cured Italian meats, smoked salmon (also in pastrami style), made-to-order crepes... plus your standard Mickey waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs, etc.

It's also a character breakfast, featuring Minnie, Donald, and Pluto in their surf gear.

Rogue21

Found a "hidden" gem with Trattoria al Forno. Had the poached eggs with polenta - yum! Have also enjoyed breakfast at Boma, Crystal Palace and Whispering Canyon.

EvilQueen-T

I miss the breakfast pizza at the WL. It disappeared several years ago with the homogenization of the menus as the Dining Plan became bigger. As to favorite, I've always liked Chef Mickey's or Whispering Canyon for breakfast.

I know it's not Wilderness Lodge but my brother in law had this one at Trattoria al Forno and said it was really good.
13509151_1178649535513816_8740673543504932011_n.jpg

surfsupdon

The breakfast sandwiches from Beach Club Marketplace have always been my fav. Usually scrambled egg, bacon, and cheese on a multigrain bun or croissant.

mishel635

Breakfast lasagna at Crystal Palace is SOOOO good!!!!! But we are going to Kona for the first time in November so my favorite might change to Tonga Toast soon. So excited to try it!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The seasonal pancakes at the Grand Floridian Cafe. Love their citrus and pumpkin pancakes. But for sheer volume, nothing beats the skillet at Whispering Canyons at WL. All the eggs, bacon and waffles you can eat. They also have an individual order of waffles...and they are huge! With this amazing candied pecans warm syrup. :hungry:

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
I would have said that Whispering Canyon was the best breakfast I have had on property, until I tried Boma this summer. Loved it!!

I have to give a mention to the Breakfast Bowls at the Sassagoula Floatworks at POFQ resort. Pretty tasty for quick service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom